All reviews charles town stayed here hollywood casino race track hi express room was clean harpers ferry free breakfast front desk staff was very helpful outdoor pool nice stay would stay here again hour shuttle business center the wi fi short drive bagels
Reviewed April 17, 2018

This Hotel is a great location if you are heading to the Hollywood casino. It minutes away from this property! I mean to say a few very quick mins!
The only down side is there isn't a tv guide to tell you what is on tv!
And I guess because it is a Express Holiday inn the complimentary breakfast isn't up to par for me! Oh one more thing I felt the AC unit was a bit noisy! But very efficient!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Jason B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Charles Town, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our breakfast. It is a nice variety and is standard for all Holiday Inn Express' in the country. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and beds are decent. The pillows are super comfy but the bed is more on the firm side. There is a lot of places to eat and they're really yummy too! There is a Walmart about 5 minutes away.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor and it's pretty quiet! We never had any issues.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jason B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Charles Town, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Thank you so much for the great review. Yes, we are located near several shopping and dining areas.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Comparable to other HI Express hotels I have stayed at. Convenient location and extremely friendly and helpful staff. The casino operates a free shuttle service to/from the hotel. Free breakfast was better than most I have had at other hotels.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

We are platinum elite members of the IHG (International hotel group) for holiday inn.
We always choose a holiday inn and are never disappointed. The holiday Express in Charles Town W. Va. Was especially impressive. They upgraded us to a suite, it was beautiful and very comfortable.
My only complaint is I didn’t like the pillow. Next time I think I’ll bring my own.
They have a very extensive complementary breakfast, with practically anything you can want for breakfast. Both hot and cold foods are available.
All the staff is friendly and eager to help. They all greeted you with a hello, good morning & A smile.
If you’re ever in Charles town West Virginia be sure to stop here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Jason B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Charles Town, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

I'm sorry to hear that you didn;t like the pillow. We do offer both hard and soft options in each room, on each bed. But, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Staff was super helpful and friendly.. the only complaint I have is the breakfast wasn’t the best wish it had waffles included and better juice! Felt like it was super watered down!! Other than that was super nice!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Jason B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Charles Town, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Thank you for the kind remarks and suggestions. We look forward to seeing you again.