“fresh buffel”

Dragon Garden
Ranked #18 of 41 Restaurants in Saint Albans
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 26, 2016

the best Chinese buffet locally. not the biggest but the best. their peanut chicken and egg rolls !!

1  Thank ccruss

Reviewed June 25, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I frequent this restaurant. It is always fresh and tasty. We always receive great service, and the restaurant is clean and pleasant atmosphere. This in my opinion is the best Chinese in the Kanawha Valley. The choices are fewer than some others in the area, but it has more than adequate selections. The prices are very reasonable, and I recommend this place over the others around the area.

1  Thank H P
Reviewed April 5, 2015 via mobile

A great lunch buffet all you can eat. The peanut sauce chicken is so good! Their mushrooms are so good! Best Chinese food in the Charleston area.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The food was horrible we ate there last night me and my husband have not stopped vomiting food was overcooked and was very stale we have food poisening i do not recomend this place to anyone

1  Thank meanduforever
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Rudest people I've ever bought from. I ordered take out and was shorted an item. These people accused me of lying (even though I spent $40 on this order). Food was absolutely disgusting!.

1  Thank 895Joan