“Solid Lunch ”

Add it.
China Chef Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

We typically go here for lunch, since my family doesn't like buffets. 2 people can have lunch and drink for 16$. They have a good variety and the food is very tasty. They have salad, typical Chinese entrees and soups to choose from, and Sushi. Go... It is great.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We have been here before and everything was great. Tonight it was just ok. They close at 9:30pm and we arrived at 8:00pm. The problem I had this evening is that the buffet was not being replenished properly (I guess because they were close to closing). We had to ask for condiments because they had already put them up for the night. They did not replenish the crab legs at all. I was just disappointed that I didn't get some of the usual stuff I do because they didn't put anymore out.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Typical Chinese food place. Nice large buffet or order off of menu. Good but average food. Still worth the price though.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

This is by far the best and only Chinese restaurant that I will go to. The daily buffet is unbelievable. The staff are so friendly and they treat frequent flyers like me as family. Love the Japanese style steak on the buffet and the salmon. Give it a try and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

They seem to try but wow--- don't go to the bathroom here. I'm not sure why they don't clean but they don't. The buffet items are lukewarm a lot too.