“Delicious flavors”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Not initially an inviting venue, but absolutely great when you get your food. Cooked to order and very flavorsome and I have never had a disappointing dish. Sushi is always pricey, but so good and worth the money.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

We have eaten at this restaurant and have taken food out many times. We appreciate the fact that they just don't have 'Thai Hot', but the also have 'Southside Hot'. Southside is what you order when you really understand what hot is and the Kitchen knows that you have had it before so it won't be a problem. Lately, I have been ordering the Spicy Basil Fried Rice with Shrimp, Southside. I also ask for extra fresh cut Thai chili peppers cooked into my meal. Some restaurants just spice the dish with the dry ground pepper mixture, but that doesn't provide a fresh pepper flavored hot dish. When I ordered it to go this time, it was done just right with some fresh hot chilies. If I had any complaint, it is sometimes they don't use the fresh cut peppers even if I ask. If I eat in, they usually do if they have the peppers.

The restaurant also has a great selection of sushi and sashimi. Our favorite is the crab and asparagus roll. It is delicious with the fresh lump crab.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

If you choose Kazu, you can eat sushi or Thai dishes such as pad thai, chicken with basil or one of several curries; a filling Japanese udon noodle soup topped with tempura and served in a clay pot, or a tasty, classic wonton soup. In other words, there are lots of choices. The setting is casual, with both booths and tables, and service is generally pretty fast. The lunch menu has quite a few good options for under $10; in the evening the same dishes are a few dollars more.

Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

The sushi is amazing and definitely worth the time and money. As the only place in Shepherdstown to get sushi , if it's something you are interested in I recommend you try the shrimp tempura sushi. Really good food and family-friendly. The food is definitely Oriental, so it may not be very kid friendly if your kid is a chicken tenders and spaghetti only kind of person. But definitely worth a visit

Reviewed August 2, 2016

This is one of those "gems" in life that happen once in a while. When I visit a town I always ask the "locals" where they would dine.

For authentic Japanese cuisine this is the place to go which many of the locals recommend.

From the delicious Misu soup to the wide variety of menu choices you cannot go wrong!!!

The "locals" did not let me down.

This restaurant is a MUST!!!!! Enjoy!!!!