Mountain State Brewing Co.
Open today: 6:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Nice place for a couple of drinks

It looks closed from the front, but go around back. My wife and I visited over Memorial Day... read more

Reviewed June 4, 2017
Chris M
Pennsylvania, USA
Mountain State Hospitality at the Brewery

First time in area, arrived later in evening, close to closing time; the 3 of us loved the brewery... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2018
terrymR3609FK
Toledo

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

There was no food at this location but the bar tender said they are considering offering sandwiches soon. They offer 4 of their beers (all of which I'd had before, none of which are terribly interesting) and a full bar with liquor. I wish they'd sell some small batch beers here to encourage visitors. The atmosphere of the bar is kind of cool. Very casual. Feels like a man cave. Seating at the bar is on saw horses so that becomes uncomfortable quickly. Probably not a brewery I'd visit again unless they offer special events or something.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed November 19, 2015

You'll meet the nicest people at Mountain State and the beer is fantastic. And definitely bring growlers to take away. Don't be disappointed if it is quiet on a shoulder season weekend. That's one of the best times to just hang out the bar and talk with the locals.

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed May 13, 2015

Had their Wood Fired Bruschetta and it was outstanding. Awesome flavors wonderful bread. Friendly staff cold beer.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed September 30, 2014

The atmosphere is really nice, super casual. If you are at the bar, you'll sit on varnished saw horses. They often have live music. There is one part that is open air in good weather. There is food available and I'm sure it's good, but I have never tried it. I really enjoy the beer there. I try and bring some growlers so I can take some back to the motel, or wherever I'm staying, and even brought some home to Richmond. The beer prices are very reasonable and they offer a good selection, all brewed on site. It's a great addition to Tucker Co.

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank sisterwifeone
Reviewed September 22, 2014

We stumbled on this by accident. Saturday afternoon...live music....great flights of beer....great hot pretzels....and the prices were very affordable. I thought the place was a great place to hang out and have a few beers and listen to good music. I'd go back for sure!

Date of experience: September 2014