We spent three nights at The Greenbrier in late February as part of their Tribute to the Virginias promotion. This is our fifth visit to the resort; most have come as part of this promotion while others have been at full price. Regardless of what you pay, you are treated like royalty. I will agree that it was disappointing to find some of the restaurants closed due to the "off season" but the food at Prime 44 West and the Main Dining Room was wonderful. On our trip to the Main, I was disappointed that their famous braised short ribs weren't on the menu. No worries...our servers got in touch with Prime 44 and viola: we had short ribs as a special appetizer the next evening. That is five-star service.
My husband was able to play two rounds of golf and I visited their five-star spa...it never disappoints!
Can't wait to go back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv
- The Greenbrier West Virginia/White Sulphur Springs