“PASS ON THIS PLACE”

Add it.
Hooty's Steak House
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed September 27, 2011

We had lunch about 2 months ago and enjoyed the meal so we decided to try the dinner-big mistake-Food was not prepared and cold-only one waitress and she was extremely busy. To make matters worse as we were leaving the bartender/manager/greeter asked "how was your meal" when advised it was not cooked and we were disappointed he casually stated " i find that hard to believe" we never have complaints. He then walked away.... If you don't care then why ask- We will not return as they are a lot better places-

Try- Rivers Edge Pub and Grub, Cimarolis, The Log Cabin, or Quindts-they are all better.

Date of visit: September 2011
3  Thank Ajweb5

Reviewed October 12, 2010

We ate at the bar while watching football on a Sunday around 5:00 pm. We ordered two sandwiches. The prime rib was burned and dry while the fish was mushy and difficult to locate in the bun. Our french fries were soggy and limp. The bartender was not capable of doing his job! Overall, a terrible experience.

1  Thank angelarR4577XQ
Reviewed October 8, 2008

We went to Hooty's on a Friday at about 4pm. My wife had the AUCE fish fry which was excellent. I had the prime rib which was very very good. My friend had the sirloin which was good and my other friend had the chicken strips meal which wasnt so good. She thought it was clearly pre-frozen and pre-breaded. My prime rib was awesome though. It was a bit fatty however. The beer selection is excellent and I especially liked the Hooty's Rockin' Ale house beer. This place remains a solid eatery in baraboo and is very consistent.

1  Thank SasquatchWiggles