“We ate at the bar while watching football...”
Review of Hooty's Steak House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hooty's Steak House
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed October 12, 2010

We ate at the bar while watching football on a Sunday around 5:00 pm. We ordered two sandwiches. The prime rib was burned and dry while the fish was mushy and difficult to locate in the bun. Our french fries were soggy and limp. The bartender was not capable of doing his job! Overall, a terrible experience.

1  Thank Angela R

Reviewed October 8, 2008

We went to Hooty's on a Friday at about 4pm. My wife had the AUCE fish fry which was excellent. I had the prime rib which was very very good. My friend had the sirloin which was good and my other friend had the chicken strips meal which wasnt so good. She thought it was clearly pre-frozen and pre-breaded. My prime rib was awesome though. It was a bit fatty however. The beer selection is excellent and I especially liked the Hooty's Rockin' Ale house beer. This place remains a solid eatery in baraboo and is very consistent.

1  Thank SasquatchWiggles