All reviews front desk room was clean free breakfast would stay again yogurt the breakfast area great place to stay circus world museum ho chunk casino stayed one night wisconsin dells area pool and hot tub wi dells devil's lake daniel bw motel
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I stayed two nights on business and it was a comfortable place to spend at night. When I checked in there was a miscommunication, but the gentleman at the counter handled it professionally and quickly. The room was clean and spacious enough to set up my work station. The bed was comfortable and I had no problems with the WiFi. There was a good variety of items for breakfast and the breakfast area was well maintained. All of my expectations were exceeded.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Tyler W, Manager at Best Western Baraboo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear Cheyenne,

Thank your for reviewing your stay with us! We are so glad you enjoyed your time here and that we exceeded your expectations! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This hotel by far more then exceeded my expectations! I was so pleasantly surprised at how wonderful I was treated by staff it made the first impression of the property a good one! The lobby is beautifully decorated whoever chose the theme and colors got it right and the first initial impression was that the hotel looks brand new and the hotel just flows everything from the wood chosen to the floors and fabrics all flow together perfectly these small things really make a difference! The room was so clean and again the small attention to detail stuff like the color they chose to paint the walls gave such a relaxing warm feeling to the room! I will be back for a future stay!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tyler W, Manager at Best Western Baraboo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Dear Dannielle425,

Thank you so much for your kind words and we are glad you enjoy our choice of colors during renovation! I really enjoy the blue also! We hope to see you again soon in the future!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

Hotel was average. Conveniently located near variety of restaurants and attractions. I don't know what else to say. It was a hotel, it served the purpose I needed it for. If you need a place to sleep for a few nights I would definitely recommend it. If you are looking to spend most of your time in the hotel, I would consider staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tyler W, Manager at Best Western Baraboo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear a,

Thank you for your kind words and we appreciate your feedback. We hope you will stay with us again if you are in the area!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Nice clean hotel with extremely pleasant and helpful staff. They were able to accommodate both of my requests for a king size bed and to be on the 1st floor. These options were not available when I booked the room. We stay here whenever we come to Baraboo to see my daughter. And I recommend it to my family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tyler W, Manager at Best Western Baraboo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Dear Ssheffield118,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2018

The motel was clean. The rooms were clean. The front desk was great. The parking was fine. The breakfast was great. Checking out was great. I would come back to this Motel if I was in the Baraboo area again.

1  Thank patlb592018

Dear Patlb592018,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!