Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
US$113
Free cancellation until 21-05-20
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$125
Free cancellation until 21-05-20
Hotels.comUS$113
PricelineUS$90
Trip.comUS$125
All reviews great stay chaise treadmill pillows breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed February 28, 2021

Loved everytying! Staff was super nice and happy, helped out when I needed more coffee. New hotel that has enough outlets and even USB ports! Loved the comfy beds and felt clean and safe. Can't wait to plan anotehr visit!

Date of stay: February 2021
Elizabeth Woyt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Beaver Dam, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2021

Thank you for the "five star" rating and glowing feedback! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, and that that the staff treated you well, and you felt safe. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 11, 2020

This hotel is so clean. The beds and pillows are beyond comfortable. The 24 hour coffee is so good and so comforting. The staff is super friendly and kind. This hotel is literally 5 minutes or less from everything. I will use this hotel every time I come to Beaver Dam.

Date of stay: June 2020
Elizabeth Woyt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Beaver Dam, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2020

Hello Kelly,
First, allow me to apologize for the late response to your review. Please know that each guest review that we receive (both internal and external) is carefully scrutinized to recognize staff as well as to look for areas of opportunity that we can improve upon for all of our guests. I just wanted to make sure you knew that your review was received and very much appreciated, especially such glowing comments. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 3, 2020

The hotel entry is bright and spacious. The breakfast and common area well laid out and furnished. Lots of small and large places to gather and eat. The fitness room is a step up, with 3 treadmills, two elliptical machines, and a bike, plus some dumbbells. Would like a weight machine. The hallways are wide and well lit. The rooms are comfortable, though I don’t care for the chaise lounge as it is uncomfortable without pillows and the armrest too high to be able to work on a laptop. Lighting is good. Some hotel rooms are dark, like we are in a cave. The window coverings are great; roll down shear and a roll down black out shade! I especially like the bathroom. The wallpaper is unique. Towels are beside the adequate walk-in shower (and not across under the sink like at some places – oops I forgot to get a towel). The water pressure is a little low. The little fridge, a coffee maker and microwave are good. There is a little shelf in the entry for gloves and such. All in all, I like it!

Oh, and the lady at the front desk gives a very warm greeting and is helpful. Cheerful people are a plus!

Room tip: I prefer rooms on the ground floor or near the stairway so no waiting for the elevator
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank gtchemephd

First, I apologize for the late response to your review. Please know that each guest review that we receive (both internal and external) is carefully scrutinized to recognize staff for excellent feedback as well as to look for areas of opportunity that we can improve upon for all of our guests. I just wanted to make sure you knew that yours was received and very much appreciated, especially such detailed and candid comments. We hope that you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed January 31, 2020

I was in Beaver Dam for a short visit with friends and was thrilled with the new Holiday Inn Express in the city. From the friendly and helpful front desk attendant to the modern décor and immaculate guest room, we couldn't be more pleased with our stay. The common areas are spacious especially the breakfast eating area. Aisles are wide to allow for trolley traffic and the room appointments are very appealing. We will be sure to say here again when we are back in Beaver Dam next

Date of stay: January 2020
ewoyt13, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Beaver Dam, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2020

Thank you for the excellent rating and review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the Holiday Inn Express of Beaver Dam, and found your room clean, décor appealing, and out staff helpful. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 17, 2020

This new hotel will be my first choice when I travel to Beaver Dam. The rooms were clean and the bed was super comfy. I really liked the chaise with table which was perfect for working while watching tv. The breakfast included all of the usual items found at HI Express and it was always served on time (I was there at 6am for each of the days I stayed there). I also used the fitness room each day and got a good workout on the treadmill. The reception on the tv's attached to the treadmill was not the best, but the wifi was strong throughout the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
ewoyt13, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Beaver Dam, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write about your visit and for the glowing feedback! We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed our hotel, and found your room clean and comfortable. We hope to see you again soon!