Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
US$132
Free cancellation until 21-08-01
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$132
Free cancellation until 21-08-01
Lol.travel
US$146
US$104
Expedia.comUS$132
PricelineUS$132
Trip.comUS$146
All reviews great stay chaise treadmill pillows breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2021

On the phone they said that it’s no problem to make changes and then later on another person overruled that decision. Then when you call to ask why, you get transferred 4 times and eventually have to leave a voicemail. Bad customer service

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SebastianLevi1
Elizabeth Woyt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Beaver Dam, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2021

I understand, and sincerely apologize for the frustrations that you have experienced. I regret that have been out of the office due to covid, but I asked my staff to return your call the next morning. Unfortunately with reservations that are booked and prepaid through third party websites, such as yours was, our control is quite limited as we do not have access to your credit card or payment. We could cancel as requested, but it would not refund your card. This is why we redirect back to the original booking agent.

Please let me know if we can provide any further assistance. Feel free to either email me at ewoyt@kinseth.com or give us a call. Also note, when calling the hotel, please be sure to choose the option for front desk, as this will ensure you speak to someone directly at the property and are not transferred to our central reservation line.

Reviewed March 6, 2021 via mobile

We stayed in a two bed suite. Roomy and clean. When we reported what appeared to be shady dealings going on in the parking lot, security and management both resolved the issue then reported back to us in person. They went the extra mile to ensure our safety.

The breakfast was quite varied and tasty despite the restrictions due to Covid-19.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Elizabeth Woyt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Beaver Dam, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit, and found your room clean and comfortable. We are also glad to see that the staff was able to address your safety concerns. We hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to Beaver Dam, Wisconsin!

Reviewed February 28, 2021

Loved everytying! Staff was super nice and happy, helped out when I needed more coffee. New hotel that has enough outlets and even USB ports! Loved the comfy beds and felt clean and safe. Can't wait to plan anotehr visit!

Date of stay: February 2021
Elizabeth Woyt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Beaver Dam, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2021

Thank you for the "five star" rating and glowing feedback! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, and that that the staff treated you well, and you felt safe. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 11, 2020

This hotel is so clean. The beds and pillows are beyond comfortable. The 24 hour coffee is so good and so comforting. The staff is super friendly and kind. This hotel is literally 5 minutes or less from everything. I will use this hotel every time I come to Beaver Dam.

Date of stay: June 2020
Elizabeth Woyt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Beaver Dam, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2020

Hello Kelly,
First, allow me to apologize for the late response to your review. Please know that each guest review that we receive (both internal and external) is carefully scrutinized to recognize staff as well as to look for areas of opportunity that we can improve upon for all of our guests. I just wanted to make sure you knew that your review was received and very much appreciated, especially such glowing comments. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 3, 2020

The hotel entry is bright and spacious. The breakfast and common area well laid out and furnished. Lots of small and large places to gather and eat. The fitness room is a step up, with 3 treadmills, two elliptical machines, and a bike, plus some dumbbells. Would like a weight machine. The hallways are wide and well lit. The rooms are comfortable, though I don’t care for the chaise lounge as it is uncomfortable without pillows and the armrest too high to be able to work on a laptop. Lighting is good. Some hotel rooms are dark, like we are in a cave. The window coverings are great; roll down shear and a roll down black out shade! I especially like the bathroom. The wallpaper is unique. Towels are beside the adequate walk-in shower (and not across under the sink like at some places – oops I forgot to get a towel). The water pressure is a little low. The little fridge, a coffee maker and microwave are good. There is a little shelf in the entry for gloves and such. All in all, I like it!

Oh, and the lady at the front desk gives a very warm greeting and is helpful. Cheerful people are a plus!

Room tip: I prefer rooms on the ground floor or near the stairway so no waiting for the elevator
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank gtchemephd

First, I apologize for the late response to your review. Please know that each guest review that we receive (both internal and external) is carefully scrutinized to recognize staff for excellent feedback as well as to look for areas of opportunity that we can improve upon for all of our guests. I just wanted to make sure you knew that yours was received and very much appreciated, especially such detailed and candid comments. We hope that you stay with us again in the future!