All reviewsroom was cleanfridge and microwaveeasy accessno elevatorwaffleswould stay againpropertywilinensclerk
Reviewed October 7, 2017

Review of step 1...Needed to make reservations seven months ahead for seven nights, did the online thing, without satisfaction, then called the manager (Scott). He was a pleasure to work with, flexible and friendly. Gave me a decent rate and sent an immediate confirmation. Based on the way he handled the situation, I predict a good stay - will check back in afterward.

Room Tip: the review format forced me to enter a date so the one I chose is when I made the reservation. My actual stay will take place May of '18.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott D, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Beaver Dam, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Just want to say it has also been my pleasure to this point working with you to help with all your needs before next May's arrival. Have a wonderful Holiday Season !!!!!
Feel free to contact me or my staff for all your needs..........

THE MANAGEMENT & SUPER 8 STAFF

Reviewed October 4, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Traveling around WI sight-seeing, visiting old relatives, old haunts and new autumn leaves we came across this small but well-run Super 8 in Beaver Dam, WI. What a surprise. Lovely lady at the front desk, greeted us warmly, and during friendly conversation got us a handicap queen room with AARP discount for $62. Also spot-on recommendation for shopping, and dinner, Benvenutos Italian. Exceptionally clean facility. Restaurants near-by. Easy access. I highly recommend for couples and seniors.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott D, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Beaver Dam, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Glad your stay with us was a friendly and worthwhile stay. Hope you come again and stay with us when your in the Beaver Sam area. Thank-you !!

THE MANAGEMNT

Reviewed September 27, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed September 27, 2017

We used to stay here quite a few years ago, but then it (and many other Super 8s) went seriously downhill. When looking for a place to stay when in town for a wedding, I saw that recent reviews were very positive and decided to give this place another chance. So happy we did. Clean, comfortable, friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank-you for trying us again. We are happy to get our product back up and running in great shape again !!!!!! Change can be for the GOOD !!!!!!!!

The Management