See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My husband, two daughters (under 10) and myself stopped here for breakfast one day, and were pleasantly pleased! The menu had something for everyone! Biscuits and gravy for hubby, stuffed french toast (very rich) and Alaska Waffles (served with ice cream, whipped cream, and fruit) for the girls! The cost was a little more than we were expecting but the food seemed to be freshly prepared and I was pleased to see my girls finish their meals! At dinner time we realized that we had skipped lunch, probably because our breakfasts were so very filling!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise W
Reviewed September 4, 2011

The menu looked great, which is why we chose to have brunch here on a rainy Sunday morning. I first noticed that the tables were not clean...and very sticky. Bad sign. Second of all it took over 15 minutes for the waitress to take our order. She only had about 4 tables, but we watched her as she bussed tables, and walked back and forth to the kitchen for 10 minutes before she took our order. We were happy to see that they had gluten free options on the menu...But two things happened after this...at first she seemed to be suspicious...and asked... Are you really gluten free? (no I'm lying?!) and then when I asked for the gluten free toast---she proceeded to tell me that they whole meal would need to be cooked gluten free, even though I don't have celiacs disease...to make a long story short...the omelette I ordered was served COLD, as was the toast...The omelette was also missing 3 out of the 5 ingredients (probably because it didn't say on the bottle of capers that it was a gluten free product) She could have told the cook that I just wanted to the gluten free toast. I didn't feel like I needed to go into detail about how my gut is inflamed for several days after eating gluten. However, I didn't need any other accomodations other than the bread. The fact of the matter---is that she was rude.
We even saw her take a little boys arms, grab them and move them out of the way at the next table so that she could put the water glasses down.
I've never had such a horrible dining experience in my 35 years of life on this earth. Not to be dramatic, but I have traveled all over the world.....and this was the worst.
I think if you have a better server, it might be better experience....but unfortunately, this one server has ruined my entire perception to the point of feeling utterly disgusted even thinking about this restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kyaniteamy
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I had dinner at this restaurant tonight and it was amazing! One of the top restaurant meals I've had. I had the butternut squash and blue cheese soup, and then I had the elk medallions with garlic potato puree, mushroom-wine sauce, and vegetables. It was great to try something so different, and even better to have it taste so great! My only complaint would be that there wasn't any soap in the bathroom. The restaurant was otherwise nice, clean and cozy.

• Stayed: July 2011