All reviews double tree cookies breakfast buffet nice hotel omelet enjoyed my stay business trip restaurants and shopping upon check bluemound road booked this hotel nice stay hot tub nice area a great place to stay no issues staff was friendly
Reviewed November 8, 2016

Great beds and x good nights sleep. Clean room. Easy to get to from the interstate. Attended a wedding, ballroom nice, meal was good. Hallway with appetizers, drinks and restrooms was crowded at times. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Greg F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2016

Dear Jeni K,

Thank you for staying with us and submitting a review. It's great you had a good experience with the reception and enjoyed the hotel.

I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!

Reviewed November 1, 2016

The room was not clean, no towels at pool and worse of all I was charged twice for one night stay. I have been getting run around regardingredients getting my money back; such a rip off. So, please check your bill at checkout.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Greg F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2016

Dear Michelle V,

Thank you for staying with us and submitting your review. I am very sorry about the problems that occurred. I have personally verified that your card was only charged once and would like to suggest that you ask your bank to contact our front office manager to resolve any ongoing issues with this.

I hope you are having a great autumn!

Reviewed October 28, 2016

Friendly Staff, Clean, spacious, comfortable rooms, Quiet and nice.
Super convenient location, lots of shopping and restaurants. Great breakfast buffet choices, good coffee, easy to check in and out.

I would stay here again

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Greg F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

Dear E3451KRkarenk,

Thank you for choosing the Doubletree and submitting a survey. It's great you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure to share you nice comments with our crew. They will really like hearing them.

I hope you are enjoying fall!

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Checked in on a Tuesday and checked out on Friday. Room was clean and appeared to have been updated since my stay last year. I was on the ground floor. The staff was courteous and polite. Breakfast was your typical eggs , bacon , fruit type setup. The hotel was busy. The parking lot was being paved so parking was awkward but doable.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Greg F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Dear Agoldenlife,

Thank you for staying with us and submitting your review. The new rooms have received positive reviews and we're happy you noticed the change. I am sorry about the parking lot and am please to report that this project is complete.

I hope you are enjoying autumn!

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

It's been a few years since my company has held business meetings at the doubletree but after revising this week for a day long meeting I can honestly say the remodel was worth every penny spent! Great clean atmosphere, open restaurant layout, very friendly staff throughout and very clean bathrooms.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear gingergypsy,

Thank you for choosing the Doubletree and submitting a review. It's great you like the new remodel and things went well for the meeting.

I hope you are having a great autumn!