All reviews club level front desk indoor and outdoor pools starbucks coffee wings breakfast buffet miller park check in was quick state fair up to date mall milwaukee renovation conference bedding rates zoo
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel weekend after Thanksgiving. The hotel was empty 20% occupancy so it was quiet and nice. Check- in was quick and pleasant . Room typical Sheraton standards, bathroom could use better cleaning or update. Lobby & bar, restaurant recently renovated & nice. Overall good hotel , conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown. Has indoor pool great for families with kids

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel Nov 3 - 5 on business. Good, clean room in a huge hotel/conference center. Staff was nice. First thing I noticed in my room was the message light flashing on my phone - but I had no messages. No one could turn that off for 3 days and it flashed like a neon beckon all night long - it drove me crazy. The bed was awesome and the room nice - just NO ONE COULD FIX THE PHONE. Restaurant and bar were good too and the staff was awesome. I liked it except for that one flaw.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2017

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield is in the middle of a large shopping area. Convenient to I-94. Lots of parking. Well maintained with good front desk staff. Seemless check in and check out. Large, well appointed rooms.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

While our room appeared clean, there was trash left in the room. Parking was limited as a classic car show was being held. Hotel was in the process of renovating. Convenient location near 94 and Brookfield square mall.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2017

During my last review, I mentioned that the hotel was being renovated. I had not returned since then and now the hotel has finished the renovation of the Lobby, Restaurant, Bar, Sheraton Lounge and guest Bathrooms.
I have to say the renovated hotel is all that was offered and more. The lobby, restaurant and bar are beautiful, warm and inviting. The new menu and offerings at the bar are really good. The Sheraton Lounge was doubled in size and it has become a very comfortable place to have breakfast or just hang out to work during the day.
The renovated guest bathrooms look great, they have finally replaced the useless banjo vanities with beautiful regular shaped vanities where you can actually fit your things.
Regarding service, hotel continues to outdo themselves to take care of their guests, check-in in the renovated lobby was a breeze and everyone was courteous.
I can't wait to have to go back to Milwaukee and stay at the Sheraton.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business