All reviews club level front desk indoor and outdoor pools starbucks coffee wings breakfast buffet miller park check in was quick state fair up to date mall milwaukee renovation conference rates zoo refrigerator
Reviewed May 3, 2018

We have been going to this hotel for years, and we have had a positive experience for the most part. Last year when we stayed, the room was not as clean and the hotel was somewhat run down. We stayed this past Friday evening, and we were disappointed to say the least. We had problems with being billed for a room which was prepaid. I made it very clear when we checked in that the room was paid for and the desk staff agreed. Later, I found out that they had billed me for the room again. I had a difficult time getting the billing straightened out. When we got to our room, the floor in the hall was unfinished and had some chemical smells. If that area was under construction, they should note that in advance or offer another room. Also, the room was not as clean as we have expected from this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

I stayed there on business and had lost my receipts to turn into my corporate office for reimbursement. I went there after I had checked out and they had already cleaned my room and so I explained my situation.. The Assistant GM Tom literally got INTO the trash to search for my missing envelope. It was never recovered but I thank him from the bottom of my heart for going the extra mile to help me. When I’m back in Brookfield, I’m telling my company that this is DEFINITELY the hotel I want to stay at!!! Thanks again Tom!! ❤️

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank EyeGurl76
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

As a platinum SPG member I use their hotels around the world. This property is renovating but there are other service lapses. The club room floor has renovated rooms but the club room has a view of a roof top and HVAC equipment. Snacks were an odd assortment. No crackers for the cheese. There was free wine. We tried the restaurant and bar a few times. Menu has odd items, tater tots with cheese, chorizo nachos, bratwurst flatbread- a lot of salty, fatty foods. The breakfast buffet was average at best. Had to wait for service at the bar and in restaurant - staff could be better trained. Elevators had sticky floors. This is a large property with pool, meeting rooms, free parking and close to freeway and Brookfield square mall.

Stayed: April 2018
JoAnne T, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to complete our Guest Survey. Our goals here at the Sheraton are to make our guests stays a memorable and positive experience. It seems we fell short of that goal. My apologies for not meeting your expectations of our Club Lounge and restaurant. Your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate departments for review and resolution. We hope you will stay with us again the the future.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

This place is large and requires walking if arriving at lobby just to get to the elevators. Nice indoor heated pool with plenty of chairs, tables and towels, outdoor pool and deck area. Restaurant and meeting facilities. Nice room, good beds, mini fridge in room. Good stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We invited friends and family to town for an anniversary party and had they stay at the Sheraton Brookfield. We liked the location to the mall and frankly we liked the Sheraton brand. I am embarrassed to say, people actually checked out of the Sheraton Brookfield and moved to the Marriott West. I was surprised. I have not stayed at the Sheraton in awhile, but I did see the rooms before they moved. Wow was I was disappointed. The hotel needs a massive scrub and update. It lives in the 1980s and relies on the Sheraton Brand to gain customers. We were fooled and very disappointed and quite embarrassed to suggest it was a good place to stay. If Brookfield wants to keep it’s higher end reputation, it needs a luxury brand hotel in the area for those that expect that level of service and atmosphere. Marriott West, albeit not next to the mall, did seem to offer a much better option for them, updated, clean and friendly.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family