All reviews third floor home away from home waffles flat screen tv clean rooms nice area shopping and restaurants julia milwaukee wi
Reviewed July 1, 2016

A great location to stay after a Brewer game. Nicely located on the interstate with plenty of shopping and restaurants near by. Another plus is the safety factor. After all the years I have stayed here I have not had an issue with theft or felt uncomfortable due to my surroundings.
My only wish is this property will look into changing some of the rooms into suites.
Overall a good value.
"The Road Warrior"

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Quality132, Manager at Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2016

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us here at The Quality Inn in Brookfield,WI. We are pleased that everything was to your satisfaction and more! Our staff prides themselves in delivering the best hotel value for your money and we accomplish this by focusing on what matters most to our guests-Bed, Breakfast, Shower, Service and Overall Great Value! Surveys serve as an encouragement for my entire staff!

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn in Brookfield,WI and hope to see you again soon!

Julia Jacobs
Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 20, 2016

The room was small but quaint and I always like when you can pull up to the room and park right there. When you are checking in and you have 5 people waiting and only 1 person checking you in and he is taking telephone calls it is not the way to go.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2016

Some staff were polite. Manager was rude and unhelpful in resolving problems. Place is dated and poorly kept. Room was dusty and bathroom was not thoroughly cleaned. Would not stay there again. Better places for a few bucks more closer to milwaukee.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank drgreen2016
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Good for a cheap one night stay, but would not have liked to stay for a long stay. Only had to be in town one night. Lobby entrance not clearly marked. Getting in and out of the hotel parking lot is an issue big trouble making a left out of parking lot, asked if there was an easier way and was told of the frontage road behind the hotel which took you to a traffic light intersection, but light would not turn green for our way and after sitting through 3 sets of light changes and holding temptation back of going through the red light had to make a right and go down and turn around. Outside of hotel worn and in need of update. Same with inside. Elevator is old and the bell inside that went off at each floor reminded me of the old one you had on bikes when I was young. First impression of room was good everything looked clean. But found some issues later. Tub seriously looked disgusting, Im sure it was clean but stained beyond what should be allowed in a hotel, never seen anything like that before.
Found what looked like blood stain on comforter and a yellow fluid stain next to it...was not happy. Had to pull out night stand to get access to an outlet to plug my cell phone in and it was very dusty back there. The hotel apparently offers a grill to use down by the pool which was right below our room which people where using and we could smell the charcoal in our room which I thought was coming through the air conditioner which was on. We could also hear the people out there which I thought was because of the walls being thin, didnt notice until the next morning that our window was open about 2 inch all night and was like that when we got there and the air was on when we were there so never thought to check window....BAD on my part wont make that mistake again, was not happy to know I slept with it open all night. Staff was very friendly and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank luv2travel54915
Quality132, Manager at Quality Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2016

Julia

Reviewed June 18, 2016

I booked this hotel based on a 3 1/2 star rating and they are lucky if they are a ! star!
While I was checking in ( 2 rooms 1 room was for my 87 year old parents) there was a Guest at the Desk stating that she had been there 4 days and NOBODY had been to clean her room. That should have been a RED FLAG. But we were in town for a funeral and needed to get ready. The rooms are NOTHING like the pictures!!!! they are small dark and DIRTY. The Bathroom door had not been wiped down in forever and the mirrors were filthy!!!!! 2of the 3 lamps needed light bulbs. The Housekeeping staff was RUDE and VERY disrespectful to us they were more worried about their phones than helping a guest. When I told the Manager about my encounter with the staff she said she would talk with them but did nothing to apologize or make up for the way I was treated. They had coupon books in the lobby and I found a 20% off coupon for my stay....when I presented it at checkout I was told I could not use it!!!!! The wifi was not a secure line also.
THE WORSE STAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family