See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

This motel was okay for the price and location. It is very "bare bones." The room did not have a hair dryer or shampoo. The air conditioner worked but was very loud. Did not have a good night's sleep due to the uncomfortable bed, loud AC and banging doors throughout the night.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2015

We just stayed the night, but I felt like the staff were friendly and the rooms were clean. The pool was nice as well. Warm but small. The pool is open from 9am-9:30pm, and they really make sure that no one goes in at later or earlier times. They also patrol the pool so it doesn't get too loud. They really don't have any extras-two towels, no microwave, fridge, or even a coffee maker-but it was right across from a Perkins and McDonald's and gas stations are close. I would rather have a clean room than a coffee make any day, although a place to get hot water would be nice.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I planned a last minute getaway from Chicago to Milwaukee for Summerfest. Since it was so last minute all of the decent hotels were booked. This hotel was one of our only options (besides the casino at like $350 a night) so we booked it. We were able to check in very early so that was a plus. The location was ok, lots of restaurants within walking distance and very close to highway.
Let me begin by saying that the room had other people's hair all over, on the sink, the towels, bathtub and floor. The toilet looked like it hadn't seen a toilet brush in years and the shower/tub had soap scum in it. I think all the house keeps must do is wipe things down. The towels looked old and dirty. The mattress must have been so old that it sunk in the middle and the bed made a loud creaking noise when you were on it. Thankfully we only stayed in that dump for a few hours. I would never go back or recommend it to anyone

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lola719
Reviewed June 26, 2015

The room was clean. Everything worked fine in the room. It is close to restaurants (next door and two down). Very easy to access freeway. Many stores within 2 miles. I mixed up on my original dates. Lucky they still had rooms. Front desk suggested to call and ask for refund of original date as I stayed the date I meant to be. Worked out great. I did not use wifi. They did not have shampoo in the room.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed June 15, 2015 via mobile

Nice hotel and staff. It was not updated when I stayed there, which is why I give 4 instead of 5 stars. Overall good experience. Great pricing and location. Once updated like other Motel 6 locations, I would definitely give 5 stars.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business