“High End steakhouse”

Mr B's - A Bartolotta Steakhouse - Brookfield
Reserve with OpenTable
Mr B's - A Bartolotta Steakhouse - Brookfield is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 181 Restaurants in Brookfield
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brookfield Rd.
Transit: From Downtown Milwaukee: Go west on I94 and then north on Hwy 45. Exit west onto 190 (Capitol Drive). Travel approximately 5 miles and Mr. B's will be on the north side.
Description: Mr. B's Steakhouse provides spacious, handsome surroundings with characteristics of an Italian countryside. We are a classic Italian Steakhouse featuring classic steaks and fresh seafood; offering only the best ingredients and service to create an unparalleled dining experience. One of Milwaukee's top steakhouses, we prepare our steaks in our unique 1100-degree, wood-burning ovens. This preparation ensures a caramelized, buttery crust, which is unlike any other steak you've ever eaten. Mr. B's Steakhouse features three distinct private dining rooms. Each private space has individual capacities. Imagine your next gathering greeted with a welcoming bar and a sprawling patio complementing the graceful interior featuring wrought iron and warm woods. We offer an extensive wine list with selections from around the world with an emphasis on California Cabernet Sauvignon. See our award winning selections in our beautiful, temperature controlled celler in the bar area.
Reviewed May 30, 2017

All of the Bartalotta restaurants are above average. Mr B's is no exception, with a caveat or two. The service is very good, with a kind of team approach. Everyone was knowledgeable and friendly. The menu is very strong on steaks, and a little weak in other areas. My wife had a filet and crab legs, which she enjoyed very much, although I thought her filet was more medium than medium rare. I had Halibut which while ok was a bit dry and there was no sauce that came with it. the prices are on the high side as with all this family's places with a couple of glasses of wine be prepared for a $200 plus bill.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Been here several times and the service is always good. But I learned that you need to stick to the steak choices. I ordered their chicken entree and it was not completely cooked. Just not appealing. They returned it to cook for longer but it still was not done.

Great service and good sides and sauces.

Enjoy.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

This local to Milwaukee, actually Brookfield, WI, steakhouse offers exceptional steaks. As one would expect of an upscale steakhouse, wait staff are very professional and attentive without being overbearing. The property is very warm and charming and not at all chainlike or formula driven. While the entrees, sides, and beverages are top notch, I especially enjoy their bar. It has a marvelous authentic fireplace that really takes the nip out of the air on a cold winter's night. And, they offer fantastic, and very reasonably priced happy hour specials, both beverage and small-plate food options. My wife and I like to meet friends here for a wind-down Friday evenings with a cocktail, nice glass of Cabernet, and perhaps a couple different plates of food.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice business dinner here on a weeknight.

The staff was attentive, but not overly so. The restaurant uses a traditional steakhouse model of having two servers work a group of tables. Very nice touch as they are on top of things.

The food was great. My steak was cooked perfectly (not easy with a butterflied fillet cooked medium well). All steaks come with choice of a potato and there are sides for the table available for order.

Extensive wine list was excellent.

Ambience was nice. Had a nice steakhouse feel but casual enough that it did not come across as stuffy.

I'll end with this...Mr. B's is clearly the place to be in Brookfield. Every kind of expensive car was in the parking lot.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

We did not have reservations. Upon arrival, we were seated right away into a quiet part of the restaurant, a table for two. The place was not busy. Service staff was friendly and attentive.

I had ordered the soft shell crab off of the daily special menu and paired it with a white wine by the glass. The crab was delicious but my spinach side was inedible. It was extremely bitter which presented many questions since spinach by itself is not bitter. I had also ordered the Brussel's sprouts sidedish which turned out to be really bitter as well.

My business partner had ordered the Surf and Turf off of the main menu. Upon arrival of our dinner, She was very disappointed, the portion was extremely SMALL to say the least (priced at $54 per entrée). The menu stated a 6 oz filet mignon with a lobster tail which turnout to be a 2 oz filet and a quarter of a lobster tail. It was laughable! We didn't make a fuss since our server was excellent. We filled up on bread which only came by once. We ended up still hungry after our meal and had to asked for more bread from the bread basket guy. I will not be returning anytime soon. Mr. B gets an "F" in my book for failure to please in the taste and portion size area. No customer should have to leave your restaurant still hungry!

1  Thank babeboo