“Go Here is you want great homemade Italian food.”
Review of Louise's

Louise's
Ranked #29 of 170 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We visited on the recommendation of one of my customers. Great homemade Italian cuisine and a great price.

I had the Pappardelle with Italian Sausage. Wonderful flavor. Great fresh pasta. The sauce is not far short of addictive....

My wife had the 3 Cheese Ravioli with Spinach. Also delicious with beautiful homemade pasta and a light flavor from the spinach.

Friendly and helpful wait staff.

Dinner and drinks was less than $40.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We ordered spaghetti & meatballs and a pepperoni & sausage pizza; we were not disappointed. The pasta was excellent. I believe the spaghetti noodles were homemade. The sauce and meatballs were prepared to perfection.
The pizza crust was thick around the edge and the toppings were delicious and made in a pizza oven. The pizza even tasted great the next day. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We were in town for a night and wanted to get Italian. Other option was Olive Garden down the street. Very familiar with their offerings, so gave Louise's a try. Was not disappointed at all. Very good. Wife had the seafood ravioli, and I had the Lasagna. We had the Crab and artichoke dip appetizer as well. Everything was spot on. Plenty of food. Was stuffed when we left. I like a little spice to my meals, and the lasagna seemed to be a little on the "bland" side, but not bad. Nothing a little salt and pepper didn't fix. Service was great. Was a small mix-up in our order, but was taken care of quickly and properly so as not to affect my review. Highly recommend Louise's.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Went in on a Sunday night to celebrate a birthday with the family. There were 6 of us and we were the only ones in the restaurant all night. Besides a few small black bugs flying around our table all night. You would think being be the only people / table in the restaurant that we would have excellent service. But that didn't happen. Took forever for the bread to come out. When people come in - get the bread on the table quickly. We also ordered some soups & salads. These took forever too. Again, we were the only ones they were cooking for. Once the food came up - which took way too long also, there was no urgency in getting the food to our table. It was a pretty disappointing night. This is a restaurant we frequent on occasion but it's starting to work its way out of the mix. There is a lot of new competition in brookfield. Gotta stay on your game. The tables are also sticky and need resurfacing. Which they have needed for years. I don't see how this place makes it. I don't know if we will be back. The service should have been better and quicker with us being the only table in the house.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We visited this restaurant on a Sunday afternoon. Normally when a restaurant is not overly busy it concerns me because the odds are you will receive poor service. That wasn't the case this time. Our server was very good. She was attentive, friendly and informative about the menu. Our choices of Three Cheese Ravioli with Fresh Spinach, Braised Beef Ravioli and Jumbo Citrus Shrimp/Caesar Salad were all very tasty. The Bruschetta as an appetizer and the Oreo Gelato for dessert added to the delight of the meal. Atmosphere appreciated, as well. Overall, the experience should bring us back for another visit.