“Multiple messed up orders”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #52 of 182 Restaurants in Brookfield
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Brookfield is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed June 28, 2018

I have been here several times lately, where it isn't until after I drive away and look into my bag that I notice they have forgotten things that I ordered. How hard can it be to have two bagels and I drive away with only one? Or the wrong bagel or sandwich? They are kind when I return and offer a bakery item for free, but their service is increasingly frustrating despite not having large crowds at any time I've been there the past few months.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

It is at a central location and staff are friendly. Placed an order online and the order was ready for pick up in a short time of 10 minutes. They have a good choice of soups, salads, sandwiches. Have been there with kids on earlier occasions. Plenty of seating and ideal for meeting people.

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

I had lunch with some students in my class and also had dinner one night. Both times the service and food were good.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Met co-workers there for lunch - I had a Fuji Apple salad hitch was very good. The flavors were fresh, portion size was good. As always, the restaurant was very busy. Food was ready in a reasonable time.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

This location is above average as a little more roomy feeling inside and has outdoor seating area set back from busy street far enough to be more relaxing. As with all Panera's, soups, salads and breads all very good.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!