“Love the chicken and cornbread.”
Review of Big Easy Cajun

Big Easy Cajun
Ranked #86 of 169 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Great fast food at a good price. Nice selection of vegetables and chicken. Fast and good flavor. Always visit when I am in the area.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

I just ate here with my daughter and the food was decent. They have a few different options for meat. We had the bourbon chicken, white or cajun rice, and 2 sides with about 8 options to choose from. It was all pretty good, and plenty of food. It was about $18 for two of us to eat including drinks, so not budget food but reasonable. We'd eat here again.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Everything seemed off on my last visit to Big Easy for an afternoon lunch while shopping. To start, when I asked for jambalaya, the counterperson asked me if I wanted "vegetarian." Thinking great, they've added a vegetarian option, I was surprised to find bits of meat in it when I got to my table. Wasn't any different than their usual jambalaya so I have no idea what that was all about. Everything was pretty well coated in a sheen of greasiness, and I've uploaded a photo to show it. Granted the foam plate is a bit reflective, but those are some shiny beans! The beans too - if you take a good look at them - are indicative of the meal that day; the black bean is overcooked to the point that it split, making it dry and mealy, and there were two variations of green beans - the one that is gray from sitting out and a greener one from a newer batch. From a walk past their counter when I was done, it appeared that they had put out a new batch of green beans and just put the leftovers from the previous batch on top. With all the options available within the food court, I will definitely not be returning.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Fast and friendly food court food. Nice lunch and dinner combos. Like nothing else like them in the malls food section.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great takeout on the Cajun food - lived in New Orleans for a while - miss eating the food. Nice find in a sort of out of the way place.