“nice for a quick bite”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #33 of 182 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Brookfield is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Stopped in while visiting the mall. ordered a couple of snack breads. service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

great... ordered online in the morning for 11am pick up.. ready when I got there...
easy peasy! Love it!

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Never a bad thing to say.
Consistently good in house ir take out.
My fave us the cheese and broccoli soup with a side if bread, great meal during cold or rainy weather.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Love this restaurant. Their sandwiches, salads and soups are the best. Full of loads of healthy options. If you have the app you can order online while your seated and they bring the food to you. You can also order online and the food will be ready for pick up in minutes.

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

I set up a business lunch and Panera Bread was suggested. Now I generally do not eat at franchise restaurants and never at fast food places since having been diagnosed with diabetes. However I heard good things about Panera and it was suggested......
Upon entry I was greeted with a long line. It was lunch hour, so no surprise. They offered an alternative if you were willing to place your order through a touchscreen. The device was rather intuitive and offered a quicker seat, so I ordered my turkey bacon panini and we headed for a table with the circular pager.
Food arrived. My "panini" was actually a turkey with a hint of bacon served on two pieces of rye bread. Not that I'm a "panini snob", but I've had paninis in Italy from Naples to Bologna. I've had paninis locally in the Milwaukee area. What I was served with at Panera was not a panini. It was a half turkey sandwich on wheat bread. And it was dry.
On the plus side, the bag of chips tasted good. My client had one of those soups in a hollowed out bread bowl. He seemed to like it.
Now, for those who love fast food, this may be an O.K. place to eat. I know most people have a half-hour or less to eat lunch during the work day. But I even hesitate to say this, as I would think that most fast food places offer a quicker and much more tasty alternative (drawing on past memories of a year and a half ago).
Maybe I ordered something they are not good at making, perhaps I expected too much, but it was a business lunch and the food was only ancillary, almost anything would have fit the bill. Sad to say, this meal failed to do even that.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!