All reviews breakfast buffet is tj maxx business trip family wedding room service hotel bar fitness center minute drive the hotel staff front desk staff the entire staff rooms are spacious fresh fruit shuttle service hot tub indoor and outdoor pools milwaukee
Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for a work trip. What a great hotel! Super nice, clean & easy to find. Rooms were huge & comfortable. I loved the fitness center. They had up to date fitness equipment which was great for me. 2 huge pools & a great bar & lounge. I would definitely stay here again, for work or pleasure!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2015

This was our first stay at Four Points by Sheraton. The facility was in excellent condition. Check in and check out service was first class.

Our room had a king bed and the room size was excellent with a couch. VG TV, furnishings look new, bed was comfortable. Pillows were lousy. Bathroom was updated and the shower was good.

The pool area was nice and the size of the pool was excellent. The sauna looked nice and the hot tub area was nice.

The bar was huge and the dining room looked good but we did not eat there.

Very close to Mequon and the Interstate. A few miles away is a ton of shopping. Nice location.

Room Tip: First floor room is close to pool
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2015 via mobile

We come here on a regular bases for training and we always stay here. They always receive us very well. They have shuttles to and from the airport every hour.
Really good food, clean rooms with very comfortable beds, indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub and steam room, very close to stores and great staff... thank you Mat & Sandy.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

Starting with the positive: Service is wonderful from check-in to maintenance, if needed, (and our
room needed it). Beds are fine, pillows are comfortable.

Negative: Noise. Everywhere. Through the walls and doors from neighbors. It's like being in the room. A sweet simple baby's cry wakes everyone up. The air conditioner buzzed. I'm writing this review at 1:28 am because it's impossible to go back to sleep.

So, great service and loud noise. Somewhere, I needed earplugs.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2015

I was very impressed by the customer service I received while staying at the hotel for my wedding weekend (the night before and night of wedding). Staff was friendly and efficient. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that rooms our wedding party reserved (for getting ready on the wedding day) were all ready for early check in far earlier than I had anticipated. We also had two welcome/wedding baskets delivered by the hotel to both the bridal party and groomsmen, which was a special touch. No complaints - I recommend them for wedding blocks.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple