“Heard the burritos were delicious!”
Review of El Burrito Jarocho

El Burrito Jarocho
Ranked #23 of 45 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Description: We serve authentic Mexican Food. We are a small family owned and operated business that is always looking for ways to improve and serve the best food.
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Wasn't impressed with the flavor of The burrito! Seemed like it was just thrown together. Lots of flies in the restaurant while eating! Not really sure I would return!

Reviewed July 9, 2017

Enjoyed the simplicity of the restaurant and the food was exactly as one would expect from a small Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Prices are reasonable. Food is good. They do deliver. Daily specials. Not for real large groups. Its clean.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

You get plenty of authentic Mexican food that's well prepared. We can't get enough of the home made chips and salsa . Add a Corona to wash it down if you like.

Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my chicken taco,enchilada,and chimichanga. The guacamole was fresh and full of onion and cilantro, which I liked!
My hubby did not like his steak burrito. He thought there was a lot of fat in it.
I really enjoyed the chicken, it was seasoned and fresh.
I would come again.