Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2019

Friendly staff. Small town atmosphere. Clean and spacious rooms. Quiet and peaceful. Would highly recommend. Price average. Location accessible to grocery store, fast food and family restaurant. Main highway close to hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
kal p, Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites by Cobblestone Hotels - Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Your feedback means million words to us. Thank you so much for taking time and giving us such wonderful feedback. Your words help us to know that how we are doing to make our guests' stay joyful and comfortable. Once again thank you so much for choosing us as your accommodation as home away from home. See you soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2019

I had a pleasant stay here and will return when I come back next month. They had new furniture in room and are doing lots of upgrades. Great staff and nice heated pool and hot tub, breakfast had enough options to choose from. I am pleased

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule and sharing your experience at our hotel. Positive feed back gives us inspiration to stay on top of things, so we can make stay of our guest comfortable and joyful. Once again we really appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed August 9, 2019

Swimming pool was full of construction workers at night and they had all the breakfast gone when we got to dining area in the morning. Desk manager had a hard time refilling orange juice. Tables were still dirty. Lock was broken off wall of our room.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Dennis W
kal p, Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites by Cobblestone Hotels - Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2019

We are really sorry to here about this. Your review title says that we need update but we just finish our update. We always get complement that our property is very well maintain, being super 8 this property is great. We have just replace our furniture in June 2019. Our beds, bedding, carpet, curtains, and lobby was updated beginning of 2018. We are really sorry for the break fast, some time it is hard for front desk to keep up, because if big group come then break fast get empty in 5 minute. It is hard to prepare hot items in five minutes. Our sausage, we cook them for 6 minute before we serve, omelets we cook about 4 minutes before serving, biscuit takes two minutes and gravy takes 6 minutes, so some time it is hard to keep up. To keep food fresh and worm we put them in small containers so they do not passes the 4 our limit, because health department require that we only can keep food out for 4 ours after that it goes bed.

We do not know what you mean by lock was broken from wall, we did not have any lock on the wall. Our all the locks are on the doors. Our door locks are up to date they are electric looks, if it is broken you are not able to get in.

For swimming every one who register has right to use hotel facility so we can do any thing with that. We believe construction crew are human, they have family, they are son, brother, father, husband, and brother in law to some one. So we do not think, they should be criticized like this for being in pool. Mater fact all the mid class hotels are depend on construction business during the week.

We are extremely sorry for inconvenience, we will try our best to keep up with our break fast.

Reviewed August 2, 2019

I would like to give this hotel more than one star but I'm previously staying here at the moment. This morning I was walking up to two gruntle housekeepers either arguing or just blatantly complaining I felt unsafe and did not leave my room. After file my complaint over the phone because I felt threatened and didn't want to leave my room they asked me to proceed to go downstairs and talk to the front desk which I did. while filing my complaint he confronts me with a housekeeper I already feel threatened I know my room number is on this complaint. I know that they know that I'm staying another night. Unfair treatment and very unprofessional I should never feel threatened when you're paying so much to stay here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Rainhoward

We are really sorry that you have to wake up on middle of our housekeepers' loud communication. We took corrective action. I have to let go a housekeeper because of being angry to other co-workers. We had a staff meeting and talk to our housekeeping staff that do not argue or create unprofessional environment at the hotel. We are extremely sorry for inconvenience.

Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

I stayed for 10 days while my father was in respite dying in mid June- the waft of cigarette smoke as I 1st walked in- my room was on 2 Nd floor- the headboards were so greasy I wrote ‘wash me’ on both of them and went to show the receptionist- she said they were brand new- I showed her the pix I took of them! She apologized and had the next day cleaners clean them- the lights in the restroom are yellow- and at 3 am the cover over them came crashing down on the tile floor- a husband of an employee came to fix it- 2 Nd night there was a heard of elephants in the room above me jumping from bed to bed- 3rd night again- I went to complain and was told there was no one in that room??!! 3 rd night same thing- I complained- said there was no one in that room again/4th night they apologized and said the lady with 3 kids moved out and all should be quieter/ they offered me to move but after spending 12 hrs a day with my dying father I was to tired to move- the breakfast buffet is a germ mess waiting to happen- I am a retired restaurant inspector- I travel with a thermometer( I know- I am a creep but do not wanna eat foods that is not been prepped to correct temps)hot held food in the USA IS To be held at 135 degrees- after 1st being heated to 165 to kill germs- I was there when it was 1st put out in the am-121 degrees the vomit looking gravy and it sits at that temp for 4 hours!!! The waffle maker must have thoroughly cleaned in the 80’s and the room temp batter smelled sour also-l could go on- my sink was cleaned after I took pix of whiskers in it after I got back for the day- the drain plug pulled out had sooooo much ? Slimy gross stuff on it!i wrote to Wyndham corporate and never got a reply or a FY!! Stay in Madison or beaver dam- my 10 day bill was over$800!!! BTW- my father passed away and I finally got to go home and leave that horrid place!!! The beds were soft and pillows generous-

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Y9968UQmarkm
kal p, Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites by Cobblestone Hotels - Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2019

Thank you so much for taking time to give us feed back. We are really sorry for your discomfort. We are trying our best to keep our property clean and up to the standards. We always stay on top off things but there are some things and some days that are not under our control. About breakfast you would have let us know right away we would have corrected our mistake right a way, it just take twist of knob to raise the temperature. Instead of weighting on wyndhem, you would have talk to the hotel management and we would have make up for our mistake. Once again, we are extremely sorry and thank you for trying as out. We hope you will give us another chance.