“Regularly order ”

Chang Jiang Chinese Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in DeForest
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

Very consistent and good food. The lobby is ...um....worrisome at times, but I've never actually seen anything that has made me think it is not clean.

Reviewed June 26, 2015

This place is amazing. This is my favorite Chinese place to eat. Crab Rangoons are to die for. You get a lot of food for a great price.

Reviewed May 17, 2015

I was running ahead of schedule for the day and had a few minutes to grab a late lunch. This place is located in a strip mall and is fairly unassuming. They have several daily specials and I went with the Mongolian Beef. I elected to eat in and sat at one of the few tables. Shortly after my meal arrived, A large portion of the Mongolian Beef and a side of Pork fried rice, with that and a diet coke, I spent less than $6. The food was fresh, looked great, tasted even better and the young lady at the counter was friendly, happy to serve. I would have no qualms about going back, or maybe ordering take out next time.

Reviewed November 3, 2014

Local family has been in town for years. Service is quick and accurate and prices are affordable for Chinese take out. Lots of options for vegetarians, meat eaters, picky eaters!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

i love the chinese food here everything is home made here ive been looking for a really good place to get chinese food and ive been to alot in the area we have been always coming back here for the great food. and its nice that you get a free soda if you spend 30 or more...

1  Thank Rochelle R

Been to Chang Jiang Chinese Kitchen? Share your experiences!