“Great Presidente Matgaritas”

Chili's
Ranked #26 of 82 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal here with the family. There was a special on the presidente margaritas so my husband and I splurged! We were so glad we did. ( I had the mango and loved it.) The food was warm and served in a timely manner.

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Salmon was cooked just right, drinks are decent.
It's chili's, once you been to one you've been to all.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

Our group of four visited here last summer. Our experience was very acceptable. We had a variety of sandwich entrees and they were all tasty. Service was timely and efficient.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

I used to love Chili's but their menu has changed. My fajita steak meat tasted old. My daughter's side, the corn on the cob, was obviously very old and out of date. She didn't touch it and she loves corn. Sadly, we will drop Chili's from our choices in the area. (the quality is lacking) Our servers are always wonderful and friendly, as is the front greeters. We just felt like we were being served dog food. I hate writing bad reviews, but it was disappointing.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Great chips and salsa. Service prompt. Will be glad when construction is finished on hiway 50 is completed.

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!