“Excellent food.”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2015

Excellent food and service; the ambience was warm and friendly. I was pleased that the wait staff was able to accommodate my request for gluten free pasta.

Reviewed September 16, 2015

Everything about this place was just barely OK.... food, service & ambiance. Pasta dish came out cold in the center and had to send it back twice before it came back edible. Calimari was tasteless. No merlot by the glass! The final straw was four staffers leaning on the bar as we left and not one made an effort to say good night or thank us for coming. Not sure they value their customers so we would not return. There are many much better places to eat in Door County.

1  Thank Kamainatraveler
Reviewed September 15, 2015

We enjoyed our dinner and wine. Excellent choices of menu items. The setting is as we remembered it several years ago and the food just as good.

Reviewed September 12, 2015

Wonderful ambiance and subtle lighting but not pretentious. I had baked pasta with spinach, cream sauce, and chicken. The tiramisu was heavenly.

Reviewed September 11, 2015 via mobile

Good Bistro food My dinner companion started with the pepper and mozzarella salad which he thought wad fabulous. I had the spinach salad with butternut squash which was good but not anything out of the ordinary I had the pork stew as my entree, meat was tender and flavorful with just a little kick, very good. My partner had the Italian sausage entree which he said was fabulous. It was served with polenta. A great meal
Keep in mind its beer and wine only
but plenty to choose from