“Decent and reasonable priced”
Review of Trio - CLOSED

Trio
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

Very nice restaurant in Egg Harbor. I had lamb shank that was good and my wife had a pasta dish that was very good. The service was nice and the restaurant interior was nicely appointed and quiet. It is a nice respite from Fish Creek crowds.

Reviewed September 29, 2015

Ate here prior to going to a nearby live play/musical. Prompt service, attentive service during our meal. Food was very good.
Decent selection of wine. We ate early (5:30p) in order to get to play on time. They opened at 5:00p on Thur night.

1  Thank LadyPaddler
Reviewed September 22, 2015

We checked this place out on this site for rating. Checked the menu. Found out when we got there that the menu online is out of date. Did not offer what we were going to order. We shared an appetizer of calamari and the entrée of Scallops Provencal. Another in our group had the Garlic Chicken. All were very tasty. Service was very good.

Reviewed September 18, 2015

If my boyfriend were writing this, he would give it a 5 star rating. The ingredients are fresh, the portions are generous, the presentation is nice, and our waitress was super. That said, I think the food is a little bit plain, the side dishes weren't very inventive, and the wine list was only adequate with pretty high prices for the quality. So I am going with a very good. The atmosphere is very nice, the dining room is attractive and well lighted, and we had a very relaxing and fun evening.

Reviewed September 18, 2015

Excellent food and service; the ambience was warm and friendly. I was pleased that the wait staff was able to accommodate my request for gluten free pasta.