“Great Anniversary Dinner!”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2015

We came here for our Anniversary Dinner based on the recommendation of a friend that comes to Door County every year and it did not disappoint. I love that the menu changes monthly. They serve fresh delicious bread right away. We split a Caesar salad which was super yummy. My husband had salmon (which I tasted and it was good! I don't like fish, but I would try it here!) and I had a Sausage and Rigatoni pasta. All VERY good. Then came the dessert choices... all sounded amazing! We chose the pumpkin bread pudding... OMG. SO. GOOD. We'll come back here for dinner on our next trip!

Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

Very nice restaurant in Egg Harbor. I had lamb shank that was good and my wife had a pasta dish that was very good. The service was nice and the restaurant interior was nicely appointed and quiet. It is a nice respite from Fish Creek crowds.

Reviewed September 29, 2015

Ate here prior to going to a nearby live play/musical. Prompt service, attentive service during our meal. Food was very good.
Decent selection of wine. We ate early (5:30p) in order to get to play on time. They opened at 5:00p on Thur night.

1  Thank LadyPaddler
Reviewed September 22, 2015

We checked this place out on this site for rating. Checked the menu. Found out when we got there that the menu online is out of date. Did not offer what we were going to order. We shared an appetizer of calamari and the entrée of Scallops Provencal. Another in our group had the Garlic Chicken. All were very tasty. Service was very good.

Reviewed September 18, 2015

If my boyfriend were writing this, he would give it a 5 star rating. The ingredients are fresh, the portions are generous, the presentation is nice, and our waitress was super. That said, I think the food is a little bit plain, the side dishes weren't very inventive, and the wine list was only adequate with pretty high prices for the quality. So I am going with a very good. The atmosphere is very nice, the dining room is attractive and well lighted, and we had a very relaxing and fun evening.