“Delicious”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

Incredible butternut squash ravioli and pasta w/smoked salmon. Delectable hazelnut ggggugelato.gelatigelato.fofor dessert.gelato for dessert.

1  Thank lizbeth1119

Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

Every one in our party of ten raved about our experience at Trio in Egg Harbor, WI. Unique French dishes will temp you to visit Trio often. The service was outstanding! Tori was fantastic! The atmosphere is very inviting and you can easily carry on a conversation. I highly recommend.

1  Thank Jeff T
Reviewed October 12, 2015

We have been going to Door County for many years and we always make it a point to have at least one meal at this restaurant. it is consistently good. The food, service and wine list are all great. If you to to Door County don't pass it up.

Reviewed October 8, 2015

A friend recommended Trio, so we canceled a reservation elsewhere to come here. We are glad we did. The menu offers plenty of variety, and our choices did not disappoint. My husband had the choucroute (sauerkraut with garlic sausage) and he was pleasantly surprised at how well it was prepared. I ordered the balsamic glazed grilled tuna with spinach and white beans, and the tuna came cooked rare, as I requested. The salads were good, and my dessert (pumpkin bread pudding with caramel sauce) was so good and so large that I took leftovers home. We will definitely come back on our next trip to Door County.

Reviewed October 6, 2015

We came here for our Anniversary Dinner based on the recommendation of a friend that comes to Door County every year and it did not disappoint. I love that the menu changes monthly. They serve fresh delicious bread right away. We split a Caesar salad which was super yummy. My husband had salmon (which I tasted and it was good! I don't like fish, but I would try it here!) and I had a Sausage and Rigatoni pasta. All VERY good. Then came the dessert choices... all sounded amazing! We chose the pumpkin bread pudding... OMG. SO. GOOD. We'll come back here for dinner on our next trip!