“I never wanted to leave this private gem!”
Back of our Home Overlooks the Beach & Water.
Enjoy Gazing Out Over the Bay on our Beach. One of Many Beautiful Sunsets you will See on our Beach.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Back of our Home Overlooks the Beach & Water.
Enjoy Gazing Out Over the Bay on our Beach.
One of Many Beautiful Sunsets you will See on our Beach.
North End of our Beach with Shade from our Trees for Reading.
A Perfect Place for Day Dreaming and Sunbathing!
Our front yard has ample seating to enjoy the views of the woods & bluffs.
Our back yard overlooks the Beach and Water.
Stroll to the Beach.
Garage and ample guest parking on site.
Our back yard has a variety of areas to enjoy the sunsets on our beach.
Our large stone patio overlooks the beach and woods.
Our grilling area overlooks the woods and water.
First floor screen porch overlooks the water and woods.
Living room has views of the water and woods.
Living Room has Views of Water, Beach, Woods, Flat screen TV and Fireplace.
Cozy living room is spacious and comfortable for 8 guests.
Large Fireplace to enjoy autumn and winter nights.
Fireplace and  47 Inch Flat Screen TV with views of our beach & sunsets.
Prepare meals with our gas convection/oven combo range while enjoying views of the woods.
Kitchen Table Seats 8 Guests and has Wood and Water Views.
Bedroom has 4 Windows and Views of Water and Woods.
Bedroom has 5 wrap around Windows with views of Water and Woods.
Bedroom has 4 wrap around windows with views of woods and flower beds.
Bedroom has 4 windows with views of water, beach and woods.
There are 2 bathrooms; one on each floor.  Both are spacious.
Spacious front hallway includes a built in seating cabinets to remove shoes and Games Cabinet.
Built-in Games Cabinet.  Games for all ages.
Front Hallway built-in seating to remove shoes & boots comfortably.
Screen Porch on 2nd floor has leather sofa and views of the Water.
2nd Floor Porch Over Looks the Tree Tops that line our Beach and Views of the Water & Beach.
1st Floor Screen Porch has Views of Waters and Woods and is next to Grilling and Picnic Area.
Another great place to enjoy the water and sunsets on our beach.
Side Yard Grilling & Picnic area Overlooks the Water & Woods.
Another Place to Hang Out on the Beach.
Spacious Sandy Beach for reading, hanging out and sunsets!
A View of our Beach from our Shoreline and Water.
Stroll Down The Short Path To Our Beach.
The Path to our Beach - Spring is alive with song birds!
Street View of our Front Yard on Bayshore Drive, a Wisconsin Designated Scenic Road.
Our Front Yard Overlooks Bayshore Blufflands Preserve - Great place to View a Sun Rise or Moon rise
Enjoy a Sunset on our Beach.
Spring sunsets on our beach are always spectacular!
Enjoy a Fire on the Beach while Watching the Sun Set over the Bay.
A Spring Sunset taken on our Beach.
The view from our new stone patio across the back of our home which faces the water.
Enjoy a Fire on our Beach.  Perfect Place to tell Tall Tales and Bond with Friends and Family.
Looking south on our beach.
View on our Beach Looking North
View Looking to the North on our Beach.
View on our Beach Looking South.
June Sunset on our Beach.
Late October View of the Path to Our Shoreline.  Enjoy the Fall Colors on our Beach.
Fall Season, late October, or Middle Yard View Facing Bayshore Road.
Snow Shoe on our Beach (view looking north).
A Winter Sunset on our Beach is always Spectacular!
A Winter Sunset on our Beach.
A Winter Sunset on our Beach.
Frozen Waves on our Beach.
October sunset on our Beach.
Read My Reviews To Help You Assess If My Home Can Meet Your Needs.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cmurphy17
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“I never wanted to leave this private gem!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

If you are looking for a vacation that allows you to unwind and escape your hectic life, this is it. This home combined a perfect location, private and on the water yet only 15 minutes to whatever you want, with the comforts of home. It had everything we wanted. Spectacular sunsets, quality time in a very comfortable home, s'mores on the fire, great hiking on the bluffs(don't skip the bluffs, they are a great surprise) and plenty of space for me time. We were ten miles south of Egg Harbor. Close enough to enjoy all off door county yet secluded enough to avoid the crowds. If you are looking for a home to rent with great views and not in town, look no further. Everyone in my family said the home was their favorite part of our vacation. It was so peaceful and relaxing. I like this area every bit as much as Martha's Vineyard. The is a sportsmans/outdoor paradise. Lots to do for every one. My daughters loved the shopping, hikes and restaurants. Shout out o Sean at Alpine, but the Orchards were the place to golf. The people and pies at wood orchard were tops. The owner(Hubbards))went the extra mile to make sure everything was easy and I can't thank them enough.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfort and beauty of the home and sunsets.
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Jul 2012
Wow! I am so happy to read your review and how you enjoyed our beloved peninsula. I agree with you about Martha's Vineyard and Door County....we have it all in one wonderful little county. Best of all your family loved my home....that makes my day!
Chicago 'burbs
Reviewed January 16, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
16 Jan 2012
I'm glad the snow finally appeared just in time for your vacation and that my home was a good "fit" for you and your family.
IllinoisT...
Mt Prospect
“Wonderful Vacation”
Reviewed October 18, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We had an outstanding stay in early October. The weather and fall colors were absolute perfection, and the Come On Inn was the perfect base for our adventures. We enjoyed beach bonfires at sunset and the bluff meadows across the street for sunrise walks. The beds are comfortable, the baths more than adequate. The Kitchen is equipped with everything needed you might need. Denice even provides a cooler and picnic basket. The only flaw might be the lack of WiFi (but in the end that was a blessing for us.)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Neighbors are a bit closer than they appear in the pictures
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Oct 2011
Glad to read you had a great time at Come On Inn and that it was perfect place to relax and enjoy the peninsula. You are always welcome at Come On Inn!
IOWA
Reviewed October 18, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Your age range 45-54
18 Oct 2011
Thanks so much for your comments and I look forward to your return in the future. You and your family/friends are always welcome in my home!
IL
Reviewed September 25, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Your age range 55-64
25 Sep 2011
Ann, it was a pleasure having you and your family in my home. I enjoyed speaking with your sister and am happy that everyone was comfy too. I'm looking forward to your return.
IL
Reviewed September 16, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

16 Sep 2011
I look forward to your return to Come On Inn and am delighted you enjoyed your visit.
Mo.
Reviewed August 8, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Your age range 55-64
8 Aug 2011
My goal is that my guests "leave with fond memories and a rested spirit." I am so pleased you enjoyed yourselves! You're always welcome at my home.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing