“Memorial Day Weekend Stay”
Review of Landmark Resort

Landmark Resort
Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in Egg Harbor
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2017

We stayed here over Memorial Day Weekend. We were a group of 13 staying in 4 different suites. My wife and I had a one bedroom suite in the Navigator Building. We had a great view of the water. The room was perfect for the two of us. The only complaint that I had is that the AC unit is in the main living room, so getting the bedroom to cool down can be difficult. Plenty of pools to use. Good food at the restaurant. Housekeeping left a bag of extra towels outside our door when we left our do not disturb sign on our door all weekend - a nice touch that I have not seen at other hotels. The building had large lobby/gathering spaces in the middle where large groups can spend time together. We sat there playing games while the folks on the lower level played their guitars and sang songs. I would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank BHags13

Reviewed May 21, 2017

We had the buffet and comics show for $25 for both---but were very good---they don't always have the comics--glad we caught them--service was outstanding

Reviewed March 29, 2017

The resort's restaurant is the Carrington and is on premise. They had a great St. Patrick's Day buffet, specialty drinks, green beer and live music to celebrate the day. The buffet had a large selections of Irish cuisine and was excellent.

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Decided to come here to surprise my hubby! The resort location is perfect! Very secluded and woodsy. Very large resort but easy to navigate and lots of walking pathways as well. It must be stunning here in the fall. Check in was a breeze! We booked a king room with a wood view. We were informed upon check-in that we would be staying in a newly renovated room. Perfect! We were told our room was on the first floor (usually HATE first floor rooms) but decided to give it a try. Door County in February shouldn't be busy, right?! WRONG! Room is lovely. It has that new carpet smell and the view is exceptional. I could live in the living room....it's so relaxing. Nice full kitchenette was a surprise but a good one! I wish they would have renovated the bathroom.....the shower was a bit dated and the shower head needs replacing! Very hard to get shower going as well. Minor things......The thing that annoyed us to no end was the constant noise! The resort was full of kids and there was some conference going on as well. Our room was literally steps away from the lobby! The floors are wood maybe? Covered with very thin carpet.....very echoey. Kids CONSTANTLY running up and down the halls and up and down the stairs. Where are the parents?? All day long.....starting at 6:30 am!! Seriously???? We would stay here again but NOT in this building nor on a first floor. That is the only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5.

1  Thank Ellen K
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Love the winter quietness of Door County and the serenity of The Landmark! Great accommodations and friendly staff! Looks like all new furnishings are being delivered! Can't wait to see it again next year!