“Great place”

Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in Egg Harbor
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2017

When we are not traveling with our dogs (not allowed - can you change this please?) this is our go-to place. Love the kitchenettes, the little porch, grills are newer and clean, beds are comfy, rooms are clean, and the front desk personnel are nice and helpful. Great for families with pool, playground, sports equipment, DVD library, coffee and tea in the lobby, etc. beautiful setting walking distance to great shops and restaurants.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

Our trip to Egg Harbor, Landmark Resort, was perfect. The condo is gorgeous and beautifully updated. We’d never been to Egg Harbor or this part of Wisconsin before so it was quite a treat. It was a little cool for my southern self so we only used the indoor pool but it was fabulous with the biggest whirlpool I’ve ever seen. I probably won’t be back since there are so many states and towns to visit but if I were to come back I would definitely contact John and stay at Landmark.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

We stayed here over Memorial Day Weekend. We were a group of 13 staying in 4 different suites. My wife and I had a one bedroom suite in the Navigator Building. We had a great view of the water. The room was perfect for the two of us. The only complaint that I had is that the AC unit is in the main living room, so getting the bedroom to cool down can be difficult. Plenty of pools to use. Good food at the restaurant. Housekeeping left a bag of extra towels outside our door when we left our do not disturb sign on our door all weekend - a nice touch that I have not seen at other hotels. The building had large lobby/gathering spaces in the middle where large groups can spend time together. We sat there playing games while the folks on the lower level played their guitars and sang songs. I would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank BHags13
Reviewed May 21, 2017

We had the buffet and comics show for $25 for both---but were very good---they don't always have the comics--glad we caught them--service was outstanding

Reviewed March 29, 2017

The resort's restaurant is the Carrington and is on premise. They had a great St. Patrick's Day buffet, specialty drinks, green beer and live music to celebrate the day. The buffet had a large selections of Irish cuisine and was excellent.