“So many pools!”

Ranked #14 of 29 Restaurants in Egg Harbor
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2017

Had a very nice room on the ground floor overlooking the bay. We enjoyed one of the 4 outdoor pools and the indoor pool. We were also impressed that each building has its own whirlpool and sauna.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 26, 2017

This was our second visit to the Landmark. Last was many years ago, and this was our first time there with kids. We had a great experience - the kids loved the indoor and outdoor pools, and walking along the paths on the property. We had a water view room, which had amazing views. The room was nice, and had plenty of room for our group. The convenience of having a kitchen and table when traveling with young kids was excellent. We'll be back next year!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 15, 2017

When we are not traveling with our dogs (not allowed - can you change this please?) this is our go-to place. Love the kitchenettes, the little porch, grills are newer and clean, beds are comfy, rooms are clean, and the front desk personnel are nice and helpful. Great for families with pool, playground, sports equipment, DVD library, coffee and tea in the lobby, etc. beautiful setting walking distance to great shops and restaurants.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed June 11, 2017

Our trip to Egg Harbor, Landmark Resort, was perfect. The condo is gorgeous and beautifully updated. We’d never been to Egg Harbor or this part of Wisconsin before so it was quite a treat. It was a little cool for my southern self so we only used the indoor pool but it was fabulous with the biggest whirlpool I’ve ever seen. I probably won’t be back since there are so many states and towns to visit but if I were to come back I would definitely contact John and stay at Landmark.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 3, 2017

We stayed here over Memorial Day Weekend. We were a group of 13 staying in 4 different suites. My wife and I had a one bedroom suite in the Navigator Building. We had a great view of the water. The room was perfect for the two of us. The only complaint that I had is that the AC unit is in the main living room, so getting the bedroom to cool down can be difficult. Plenty of pools to use. Good food at the restaurant. Housekeeping left a bag of extra towels outside our door when we left our do not disturb sign on our door all weekend - a nice touch that I have not seen at other hotels. The building had large lobby/gathering spaces in the middle where large groups can spend time together. We sat there playing games while the folks on the lower level played their guitars and sang songs. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of visit: May 2017