“Gas Station Mcd/s who benefits from being only fast food restaurant”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Evansville
Reviewed 15 March 2016

We only frequent this restaurant out of convenience. We have had numerous bad experiences ranging from incorrect orders to cold food. The food often reflects what appears to be a lack of interest in quality. I understand they rely on high school kids as employees, and probably have high turnaround, but it is up to management to ensure quality. i do not reccomend unless there is no other option

Reviewed 18 October 2015

I ordered a burger from McDonald's. The spot where I waited for my food was right in view of where the line people were getting the food ready. I saw the person there open this steamy yellowish drawer and, with tongs, pull out the limp brown patty that was to be my sandwich. It looked so gross. I will never eat another burger from McDonald's again. I don't know why I thought they were actually grilled there. I am sure most of the fast food places do the same thing, but seeing it has put me off their burgers forever.

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

This is an "Express" McDonald's, but it is every bit as good as a full size location. And the young ladies working the counter are personable, efficient and actually exceed what we have experienced in many full size locations.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Only used the drive thru. Order was accurate and filled in a timely manner. Drive thru clerks could be friendlier

Reviewed 22 July 2015

We stopped here for a quick lunch. This is a mini McDonald's attached to gas station. After ordering I started to look around. The floor in the dining room was littered with trash. The floor behind the counter was littered with fries and trash. Then I noticed the flies. They were everywhere. We went to sit down and it took a while to find a table where the floor wasn't sticky and the seats were not stained. We ate quickly so we could get out of there. My companion hit the women's room in the attached gas station. She came out coughing and gagging. She said it was disgusting. If McDonald's is wondering why their market share is decreasing they just need to stop by this place!