“Really good”
Review of Lin's Garden

Lin's Garden
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Evansville
Reviewed February 2, 2016 via mobile

When you order Chinese food in a small town you typically don't expect much. Be ready to be surprised. Fresh ingredients and freshly prepared. The steamed dumplings are top notch. The sauce is soooo good.

Reviewed November 25, 2015

I went in and ordered egg drop soup to go. They made the soup in a wok right in front of my eyes. Not from a big pot that was sitting all day. Very fresh!

1  Thank Sara S
Reviewed October 15, 2015

I have eaten there different and days times in the time they have been open. I had Won ton soup that tasted like dish water, beef lo mein, with shiny strange looking beef???I've tried various other dishes, finally gave up. Sticky rice when fried rice, overdone rice always. I don't know how they stay open,. I travel alot and have opportunities too eat various types of food in various places. Maybe I just hit the wrong times. Never would eat there, not very clean and no atmosphere. What Chinese restaurants do not deliver????? This is a small town delivery wouldn't be far to any corner. I find Lins be an insult to any type of Asian food.

Reviewed October 15, 2015

I often purchase their meals and they are always wonderful. I get egg rolls, soup and a full size meal. The size of the meal is a great value. One order of soup will easily feed two and you could get three servings out of one full Chinese dinner. The restaurant is large but barren and dimly lit and acoustically bad. Everyone gets carry out & I have seldom seen anyone eating in. So....get a great tasting and large portioned carry out Chinese meal.

1  Thank Bryant K
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Lin's Garden has a typical extensive menu of Chinese food. I just wish they had Ma-Po tofu, one of my favorites. As mentioned in earlier reviews, the dine-in experience is flawed by the use of disposable plates and utensils. A visitor to Evansville will likely have to eat in, of course. However, we've bought dozens of take-out meals over the years, eating at home. Get a menu to take home on your first visit. Portions are generous, and prices are fair. They're closed on Mondays. For take-out, call 882-5510. They do not deliver.