“Dine in lunch”
Review of Lin's Garden

Lin's Garden
Ranked #9 of 15 Restaurants in Evansville
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Welcomed by a very friendly staff immediately asked right away if dinning in or out good was great and was check on often to ask how everything was great menu will most definitely be returning and strongly recommended......

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

When you order Chinese food in a small town you typically don't expect much. Be ready to be surprised. Fresh ingredients and freshly prepared. The steamed dumplings are top notch. The sauce is soooo good.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

I went in and ordered egg drop soup to go. They made the soup in a wok right in front of my eyes. Not from a big pot that was sitting all day. Very fresh!

1  Thank Sara S
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I have eaten there different and days times in the time they have been open. I had Won ton soup that tasted like dish water, beef lo mein, with shiny strange looking beef???I've tried various other dishes, finally gave up. Sticky rice when fried rice, overdone rice always. I don't know how they stay open,. I travel alot and have opportunities too eat various types of food in various places. Maybe I just hit the wrong times. Never would eat there, not very clean and no atmosphere. What Chinese restaurants do not deliver????? This is a small town delivery wouldn't be far to any corner. I find Lins be an insult to any type of Asian food.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I often purchase their meals and they are always wonderful. I get egg rolls, soup and a full size meal. The size of the meal is a great value. One order of soup will easily feed two and you could get three servings out of one full Chinese dinner. The restaurant is large but barren and dimly lit and acoustically bad. Everyone gets carry out & I have seldom seen anyone eating in. So....get a great tasting and large portioned carry out Chinese meal.

1  Thank Bryant K