All reviews separate bedroom my husband and i short walk can't beat the location door county outdoor pool within walking distance marina kitchenette suite motel shops wifi office tv bath
Reviewed August 5, 2015

Great location in Fish Creek, walking distance to shops, restaurants. Definitely a motel. If you are used to hotels, there is a difference. There was a clothes rack, no closet, and no hangers! Don't think I've ever stayed somewhere where a few were not provided. Alarm clock provided but unplugged and plug was behind the bed, so that was odd. Checking in is also a challenge, you have to go down the street to a little house that has a different motel name on it, there is a teeny tiny sign by the motel telling you where to check in, but hard to see. The bathroom sink was terrible, the water spilled out all over you when you tried to use it, soaking us in the process. If you are on a tight budget, this place is fine. I think I'd upgrade a little next time.

Room tip: 2nd floor best location, but no elevator, so you have to carry your luggage up.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank LittleSis54
Reviewed July 25, 2015

My friend and I planned an impromptu, 3-day getaway, and we chose this location based on price and reviews, after contacting about 15 hotels in the area. We were pleasantly surprised! The rooms were spotless, the area was quiet, but beautiful, and close to everything! We enjoyed the porch, and appreciated the refrigerator for our many leftovers (and wine)! The air-conditioner was ice-cold, too......and absolutely no smells! I'm picky that way. We didn't get the chance to use the pool, which was nice despite being a little small. They also had picnic tables and grills for the guests to use, which I know we would take advantage of if I'd been there with my husband and kids. Overall this was a great value, and I will definitely stay there again!

Room tip: We stayed on the side facing the water, and they had a great view of the marina, and a one-block walk to the water. Relaxing!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Meltripreview
Reviewed July 23, 2015

My husband and I stayed 6 nights in May and just loved it. The people are wonderful, the rooms are spotless and the views are breathtaking! We also appreciate the coffee,tea, cutting board and sharp knife (for cheese, of course).
We certainly will return.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhonda B
Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

We chose this location based on price and the different options for our family. My husband, kids and I are in a motel room and my parents are in a suite. This is the best choice for all of us. We can keep snacks in my parent's suite, enjoy lunch at a picnic table, and swim in the small pool (which no one else seems to be using). My favorite part so far is sitting on the little shared porch and watching the evening pass by. Looking forward to the rest of the week here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 154sherryb
Reviewed July 8, 2015

This little hotel has a great location right across from the water and docks, and a two block walk to the main street. It is just SO Wisconsin! I loved the screen doors on the front doors. Our room was recently redone - all new everything - and very clean. It was perfect for our one-night stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple