My mother and I stayed in a first floor room for $140 for the night. For this price, the room was a real disappointment. It was unbelievably small, the bed was terrible, the bedside lamp did not work, the furniture was in bad shape, and the tv clicker was not functioning. The shower drain was clogged making the shower really gross. The front desk staff was not very helpful. We asked for a hair dryer, as there are none in the rooms. The front desk did lend us a spare hair dryer, but demanded that we bring it back right away. The next morning, there was only the dregs of some coffee and the front desk staff did not offer to make any more for us. I have stayed at several other places in Fish Creek over the years, and I cannot recommend that anyone stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring Indoor Pool & Whirlpool, Hotel Rooms & Suites w/whirlpool, fireplace, patio/balcony. Across from Shops. By Peninsula State Park, Wineries, Variety of Dining, Theatres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Applecreek Hotel Fish Creek
- Applecreek Resort-Motel And Suites
- AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites Fish Creek, WI - Door County