My girlfriend and I recently had the pleasure of spending a weekend at the Homestead Suites. My primary motivation for selecting this hotel was that it had a fireplace and a whirlpool tub in the room. It was not until I checked in that I realized that there was so much more including a fitness center, pool, hot tub, sauna, and free continental breakfast. The public areas were very charming and definitely had that "Door County vibe/warmth." the front desk staff were very helpful and able to answer all of our tourist's questions, like suggesting a good place to eat. Our room was clean, well laid out, and had everything we needed for the weekend including a coffee maker with coffee, a fridge, and a microwave. The hotel was very quiet and we could not hear any noise from the rooms on either side of ours. Add to that the fact that the hotel is walking distance to Peninsula State Park, the beach, and Not Licked Yet Custard, and you have a great combination for an excellent getaway weekend, whether it be just the two of you, or the whole family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your best vacation location in Door County. Situated at the entrance to Peninsula State Park. We are locally owned & operated in Fish Creek, WI and we are not affiliated with the national hotel chain of Homestead Studio Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Homestead Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Hotel Fish Creek
- Homestead Suites Fish Creek, WI - Door County
- Homestead Fish Creek
- Fish Creek Homestead Suites