Homestead Suites(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$199
Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$169
AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$139
Peninsula Park-View(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$133
US$130
Julie's Park Cafe & Motel(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$138
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshalf bathfull kitchenliving roomgas fireplaceamenities includeplain janepowder roompeninsula state parkdoor countycomfy chairstucked awayegg harborfirst floordining tableoff seasontwo storybit dated
Reviewed October 25, 2015

We typically stay in Egg Harbor, but were looking for a nice hotel close to Fish Creek. The Hilltop Inn exceeded our expectations. The townhouse was large, very clean and a short distance to town. With two large bedrooms, a large living area, and 1 1/2 baths, it was more than enough space for the two of us. We will definitely be back! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a large unit, close to all that Fish Creek has to offer.

Stayed: October 2015
hilltopinndc, General Manager at The Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2015

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The townhomes do provide space for everyone to relax comfortably and I hope you will stay with us again if you visit our area in the future. Thanks for taking the time to let others know about your stay. I appreciate the feedback!

Reviewed October 7, 2015

We found the Hilltop Inn to be clean and well stocked with bathroom supplies and kitchen items. We are older and were disappointed in the steep stairs and the fact that there was only 1 1/2 baths, as we were told there were two baths when we called about the units. There was only one bath upstairs, where both bedrooms were located. The beds were queen size, but the mattresses were hard. It would be a good unit for a family, but not practical for two couples. It was close to the park and some good restaurants. The staff was always helpful and friendly. It would be good to have at least one chair in each bedroom, but there were none. The extra sink in one of the bedrooms was very helpful. The fireplace and 3 TVs were a nice touch. The decor was modern and pleasant. We felt the price for the unit was high for what you get.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same and open to ground level.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
hilltopinndc, General Manager at The Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2015

Thank you for reviewing our property. I'm sorry there were issues with some aspects of the townhome. As you said, there are 2 bathrooms but 1 is a 1/2 bath with only a toilet and sink. And since all of the units are 2 story townhomes, the stairs can not be avoided. I'm sorry we did not convey this to you correctly before you made the reservation. I am happy to hear you found the unit clean and well equipped and the staff friendly. Thank you for your suggestion regarding putting a chair in the bedroom. I don't know that there is room but will look into the possibility. Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed September 15, 2015

Amazing rooms, amazing service and very close to some god restaurant in town. The rooms caught us by surprise because it was so affordable and it was a 2 floor room with 2 bed rooms. it was one the best and affordable rooms we have stayed on while we go up to Door County.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Richard C
hilltopinndc, General Manager at The Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2015

Thank you for your review-I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Hilltop Inn. I hope you will stay with us again should you visit our area in the future.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

Very nice place. Living & dining areas were beautifully furnished and included a fireplace. Bedrooms were roomy and have THE MOST COMFORTABLE BEDS! Enjoyed both the patio and the balcony. We came in with a unique situation and the staff couldn't have been more understanding. Clean, comfortable and a wonderful staff. We hope to return.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank dhbh92
hilltopinndc, General Manager at The Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2015

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and that we could accommodate your needs. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed August 18, 2015

I don't usually write reviews, I do read them though, so I hope this helps someone out there. There was a power outage for over 9 hours after we we're stuck in a scary storm by the lake. We came back to no power and guess what, no water either! Apparently they are on a well with no back up generator for emergencies, so we were given a bucket of pool water to share with my family that were renting 2 other units. I don't know what people did that didn't know each other, maybe they got their own bucket of pool water to flush the toilet.
I am grateful for water to flush the toilet, but this was on a Sunday, and the manager wasn't even there, she was reluctantly answering calls and waiting for a response from the insurance company which was the answer people received if they even inquired about a partial or full refund. Apparently us and one other family check out that night out of all the units.
I have 3 small children, one of which is still in diapers and needs diapers changed and bottles made. I need clean hands for this with soap and water. Another child needed electricity of some sort for a respirator for medical reasons, otherwise we would need to go to the ER. So, we check out, after the manager Kelly told us nothing and that she was waiting for info from the power company after 5pm. Then she said she would wait for the insurance company, instead of even saying I am sorry or anything. All I heard was attitude and this was an act of God. So, since we waited for her to call the power company and then spoke with her, we checked out at 6pm and headed home for electricity, or the ER. We preferred home, a few hours away.
Since then, I have requested a response and refund to no avail except for a partial credit, which I am assuming the board of directors and the owner of #C1 agreed on. Not acceptable. We had extremely poor customer service, disgusting and dangerous conditions (for us),no sympathy and undertrained staff that are not very nice to deal with.
I have been going to fish creek for over 30 years, since I was a child, and have never experienced this and am extremely disappointed to even write this. So, BUYER BEWARE. You get what you pay for I guess.
Otherwise, the place is ok and no washer and dryer, bad wifi and small pool.
Please get a generator, check the attitude with the management and there is extreme greed here. You are not a guest, but a paycheck for them.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Sonya C

I'm sorry that you had a negative experience at the Hilltop Inn. The power outage was beyond my control and I am sorry that you were not happy with the answers that I gave you during our many phone conversations, emails and responses to negative reviews on other sites.
I was on the property on Sunday but did not remain here for the entire outage as I believed my staff was capable of answering questions and helping guests. I apologize for that, as I should have known that since this does not happen very often, myself and my staff are not as well prepared as we should be. Hind sight is 20/20 and I do make mistakes. I'm sorry my mistakes added to the already stressful situation for you. I have taken action to have a better plan in place should this happen again.
I gave you the information that I received from the power company- to which I made calls every 2 hours thru out the outage, beginning at 1:30, when the outage began. The answer I received from them- every time- was that the outage in Door County was too big for them to issue a restoration time. This is the information I relayed to you every time I talked to you. There was no reluctance on my part to answer the phone as you mentioned, just frustration that I couldn't give you- or any guest that called or stopped in the office- the answers you were looking for. It would serve no purpose for me to give you incorrect information.
As the General Manger, I tried to find a solution to a problem that was beyond my control and that was fair to every guest that was inconvenienced by the situation. I feel the $100 gift certificate is fair and have had several guests call to express their surprise at receiving it as they understand the outage was not the Hilltop Inn's fault.
I'm sorry that you are disappointed with my solution and that you needed to follow thru with your threat of writing negative reviews if you weren't happy with the refund.
I did what I thought was right for everyone and can only try to do better in the future.