“AWFUL!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Atkinson
Jellystone Park of Fort Atkinson
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We never got to stay at this campground due to them screwing up our reservation. I called the week before our trip to inquire about a golf cart, only to find I had a 1 bedroom cabin instead of 2! For 8 people! The manager is unaware of what is occuring and unresponsive, ( I left several messages over 2 days). Was told by Bianca that , "The 2 bedroom deluxe cabin was NOT available when I reserved and paid for it 2 months earlier. I hope I will be refunded the full amount they have been holding now for 2 months! HORRIBLE service, bad management, and awful experience.

Room Tip: Stay at another Jellystone.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank motherof6kids

Reviewed 27 October 2010

We stayed in a sleeping cabin(Oct 11) the last day of the season . We did not stay the two nights but paid for two nights. We couldn't sleep in the uncomfortable futon. This isn't my gripe though. We we charged $100 deposit on a Sunday(10th) it was posted to my account on Monday(11th). They said it would be credited back within a 7-10 days. We did not damage anything in fact it was cleaner when we left than when we checked in. We are told to sweep before leaving and it was never swept before we arrived. I called and message stated " closed for the season". I called the main 800 number and they said somebody is there to answer the phones . I have left 4 messages in one week with NO reply. I stopped to see if somebody was there on Sat 23. (open for a Halloween evening event)The owner was there. He called the reservation lady while I was there and she said credit was done on the 22. It is the 27th and STILL NO CREDIT to my card. Will NEVER go again. This is BAD customer service. It was just my husband and I that stayed we did not make a mess. The owner recalls who I was and never once mentioned we should not receive our deposit back for any reason nor did the reservation lady on the phone. Even though it was the last day they were open for the season everything was closed. Only one half load of wood left to burn and cannot bring in your own so we had to hunt for wood in the woods area. No ketchup left to buy in the store that was open for a short time while we were there.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tammyfromjanesville
Reviewed 26 September 2010

We went for holloween weekend. The campsites are few and close togather.There are a lot of people that live there. All activites cost you a few bucks,no hey rides,haunted house ,maze and the golf carts are everywhere ,streets are narrow. You can only go trickor treating for one half hr,and where they tell you to. There contest was unfairly done,they go by whitches a or what ever they want There were children that looked great ,but could not win cuz they were not judged, there are bees all over the place. We also set up our site not knowing we had to get a special spug for electic they charge you for as we asked how to get electric they will refund the your money if when you check out and give them your reciept. And we had to ask for a garbage bag. Save your money go to another and pay a little more at least you save in the long run.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank kitty074
Reviewed 26 August 2010

First the positives...we have two girls, 4 and 5, and they had a great time. The pool was clean and nice and they had a lot of activities for girls such as arts and crafts, movies, and hay rides (without hay). Now for the bad part... we stayed in a deluxe cabin which was not deluxe in any way. The bed in the back room and the sleeper sofa were so horrible my husband slept in the car instead just to get some sleep. The carpet in the loft smelled so bad we couldn't even let the girls play up there and there were earwigs all over the cabin. We will be looking for other places for weekend getaways with the family.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank JBoeldt
Reviewed 25 August 2010

We stayed for Easter weekend in June, it was a blast! Tons of fun activities to keep the kiddios busy! The golf carts are awesome - the park is a little big so we did prefer to rent one for the convenience. The summer is almost over and we have 3 more camping weekends planned there. Can't wait!

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed 8 September 2009

there was too many bees, nothing for the kids to do during the week.they live for the weekends/ the staff messed up my resverations , had us on rocks at first . they had a very small pond for fishing but no worms, for people staying the week, during the week most everything was closed up . I went expecting to give my childern a great time , but ending up fighting bees, my kids being bored , and a big head acke . I am very happy to be at home , I will never go back to jelly stone park in fort atkinson wi again . rita hayes melrose park IL 60164

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank rhayes170
Reviewed 29 July 2009

This our third year staying in a Deluxe cabin at Jellystone, we go with a large group renting out 6 out of 9 cabins. First the positives, it is a great place for a worry free trip with children. The kids love the activities, park, pool and the small pond for fishing. The negatives: the year round residents despise the "weekend people", watch out if you rent a golf cart, they take down you cart number and report you for imaginary violations and the management is just too happy to issue tickets. (our 16 year old son was issued a yogi permit to drive the golf cart only to be ticketed for driving without a permit $25 make sense to you? me neither). Quiet hours start early, we were sitting around a campfire without music playing, just talking and we were threatned with tickets for violating quiet time. Used to be more fun we are going somewhere else next year.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
12.9 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Whitewater
9.1 km away
Blackhawk Camping Resort

Been to Jellystone Park of Fort Atkinson? Share your experiences!