Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great place

Myself and a group of 5 other gals went to Lefse Time gifts and did an hour class on lefse... read more

Reviewed May 14, 2014
Darla T
Marshfield, Wisconsin
DO NOT MAKE AN ONLINE ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY

Reviewed October 19, 2017
Heidi G

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 19, 2017

BUYER BEWARE!!! I made an order online for sandbakel mix and tins. I recieved the mix but did not receive the tins. I was charged for both. When I tried to call the company multiple times the voicemail was full (interesting?). I made several attempts via email with no response. There are many other sites online that offer the same items. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this site !

Reviewed July 23, 2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed learning to make Lefse with Gwen. She is knowledgeable and an excellent teacher! She was fun to work with and we had a great time! We loved to sample at the end of class! We would highly recommend this opportunity!

2  Thank Gary L
Reviewed May 14, 2014

lefse making---what a great time. Gwen was so personable and enjoyable. Even the gal
who had made lefse before wnet away with some tips. I highly recommend the class and
the lefse was awesome.
Darla and B&B gals from Spencer WI

1  Thank Darla T
TheLefseLady, Owner at Lefse Time - Lefse Making Classes, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words. We love sharing our passion for keeping the lefse tradition alive and glad we could share it with you. We look forward to seeing you again!