“Grabbing a java while geocaching!”

Latitudes Coffee House
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Made a stop for morning cup of cappuccino before heading out geocaching in the area while visiting from Florida. Came mid morning after rush! Managed to snap the last cinnamon roll as well! Friendly staff, large was a plenty for non standard size cups. The boards are written in chalk and clean, they provide choice and a large selection of flavors to add in. They have tables/chairs large and small, I liked the couches as that makes for relaxing, playing some of the board games or read one of the books available. Cleanup was easy as they provide an area for you to drop off your glass plate and silverware as you are finished. I stayed long enough to eat my roll so I could grab the geocache in the parking lot!

Reviewed September 28, 2016

I went here with a friend and we were so happy we went here. It Is like an old time coffee shop where you can relax with a cup of coffee or order a bagel and cream cheese if you want something light.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I like to spend time inside this cafe - drinking my delicious coffees and eating the specialty foods. The last time I was there, I had one of the granola bars and it was amazing! I'm not normally the kind of person who sits in the cafe and eats granola bars as I'm drinking my coffee, but this is just the place to pull up a comfy chair and stay a while. Enjoy it! It's comfy, friendly and tasty! It's also not crowded and has a family feel to it. Love it!

Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

A nice place to meet for coffee. Comfy chairs and wifi. The staff is very friendly and they offer all the specialty coffee drinks. They serve Colectivo coffee.

Reviewed July 11, 2015 via mobile

Cute little coffee shop. Coffee is good. WiFi. Nice little place to stop and relax with a cup of joe.