“Got the best take out”

Hung HAO Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Germantown
Reviewed July 11, 2015 via mobile

The best Chinese food carry out I have had in a long time. The eggrolls were a generous size and perfectly crispy. The shrimp and black bean sauce had big shrimp and plenty of veggies. Our sauteed veggies had tomatoes! & bok choi! Lovely!

Reviewed June 30, 2015

If you are ever in town try this place the food is good and the owner is very nice. The place is small and does a big take out business. When we are in town we like to eat there, the food stays crisper when you eat in. The Hung Sue shrimp was very good and my daughter loves their sesame chicken.

Reviewed April 30, 2015

This small family run restaurant in the Sendik's shopping center in Germantown is what Chinese food should taste like when you leave NY. It is well run, pleasant, tasty, and above all... CLEAN. The prices are very reasonable, and you get a decent portion for your bucks. Beer is served as well as tea... Tasty and clean!

Reviewed April 4, 2015

I had carry-out at this restaurant for the first time recently. The food was average. Quality was ok; particularly meat quality could be better. The fried rice seemed to have everything in it except the kitchen sink (eg. wasn't expecting water chestnuts and bamboo shoots) The person who took the food transaction was very friendly.

Reviewed March 1, 2015

Everything I have had here is great. I always order the beef lo mein and its always great. I would travel miles to eat here. gung pao beef is usually very spicey and I dont really like spice so they spice it down for me. Great place and staff are very friendly and prices are pretty good