“Excellent Chinese food”

China Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Germantown
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 8, 2016

This is our "go to" place for Chineses. We always order takeout so I can't speak to their in restaurant dining. Always get excellent quality food. Extensive menu.

Reviewed January 22, 2016

Food is OK. Everything is priced under $6. Nice selection of items. They mostly specialize in family buffet style but can order from menu. Down fall is that they don't deliver.

Reviewed December 30, 2015

To get the idea of the quality of this place, cashew chicken, ordered on two
different occasions, carry-out), consisted mostly of chicken SKIN. When I
took the second order back and asked for a refund, I was told that they did
not prepare the food.

Reviewed December 10, 2015

Good buffet but especially love the made to order stir fry! Staff us always cheerful and friendly . Great place for a group of friends too because they have semi private large table areas to use.

Reviewed November 21, 2015

Always good, solid food. The hibachi options are fresh and prepared well, not a lot of sauce options though. The sushi is tolerable per my husband. I did find a MSG-free option in Menomonee Falls, so I can't mark it Excellent.