2,050 results
All reviews sleep number attached casino pine tree grill noodle bar oneida casino wedding reception breakfast buffet would stay again nice stay staff was friendly packer game lambeau field airport gambling gamble shuttle packers
Reviewed September 18, 2018

The staff at the Hotel was an AMAZING!! they treated our group of 30 people with amazing service and hospitality!!! We have stayed here for our event over the past ten years and will never changeGREEN BAY !! KEEP UP THE AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Steve N, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Good afternoon!

Thank you for the great feedback regarding our hotel and my staff. I will be sure to share this with them and we will look forward to you next visit with us to the Green Bay area!

Have a great week!

Steve Ninham

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2018

The service at this hotel was great! Everyone was so friendly. We were passing through after a medical visit to Madison. I was tired when we checked in but my husband had a steak. Said it was wonderful but a little pricey. Would recommend staying there.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2018

I believe this was the worst, dirtiest hotel room I have ever stayed in. The carpet was absolutely disgusting and the cobwebs were so thick in the bathroom light fixture you could hardly see the light. And the front desk staff didn't seem to care.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Steve N, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your recent visit to the Radisson Green Bay. I reviewed your comments and would love to get more feedback from you as well as rectify this situation. Please contact me at steve.ninham@radisson.com and I can then identify which room you were in so that we can get this room deep cleaned. I want to fix this and renew your faith in our hotel.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Steve Ninham