“Yet another great experience.”
Review of Taverne In The Sky

Taverne In The Sky
Ranked #70 of 501 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$15 - US$70
Description: Not to be outdone by the awe-inspiring views of Lambeau Field, our fifth-floor restaurant and panoramic bar specializes in the finest modern rotisserie cuisine in the land. Come hungry and enjoy signature dishes such as our dry-rubbed wings and herb rotisserie chicken along with heartier entrées like our spit-roasted prime rib and warm popovers. Featuring wines from around the globe.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I have yet to be let down by this up and coming place to be. I have been here four times now for food at Taverne in the Sky and one time for just drinks at the bar and each time has been an enjoyable experience. The service is continuously improving along with the food. Quickly becoming the new place to be with the live music offerings on Fridays. It is somewhat loud but always a good time none the less. I would recommend the crab cakes along with the filet for a surf and turf that is just as good if not better than what most other restaurants are doing in Green Bay. The sweet corn emulsion is OMG delicious! Becoming a new favorite spot for the wife and I when treating ourselves to a quality night out.

Zachary H, Manager at Taverne In The Sky, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear chuckchalk23,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about Taverne in the Sky. I am so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your visits here, and am thrilled to know that we have become one of your favorite spots! We look forward to seeing you and your wife very soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Great venue with friendly bartenders. A nice penthouse view of Lambeau Field is the main attraction but a close second is the modern surroundings and elegant bar. There are televisions, of course, but they are not obtrusive and allow a patron to watch sports without the sports bar feel.

A mixed drink and a glass of wine cost $17.00. The prices are normal for the big city but Green Bay will never be classified as one of those. Would we drink there on a regular basis? No. Will we be back? Definitely.

Dear Brian P,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the view of Lambeau Field while enjoying your cocktails. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

My wife and I dined at the Taverne In The Sky during the second night of your 2-night stay at Lodge Kohler. As part of our booking package, we received a 3-course meal. Initially, I thought they would provide us a limited menu. Nope. Full menu and you choose an appetizer, main course, and dessert. All 3 courses offered variety. My wife ordered the tempura vegetables and I had the chicken and wild rice soup. Both were delicious. We then moved on to the filet and ribs. The ribs were very good and filling and my wife enjoyed the fillet. Both came with smashed fingerling potatoes. Overall a delicious meal with very conscientious service.

Dear Brian J,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent visit. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your dinner with us. We look forward to hosting you and your wife again soon!

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Stayed at Lodge Kohler, so we tried it. We were promptly seated, so that was a plus. Convenient, so that was a plus. Menu was limited but offered some good choices. Prices were reasonable, another plus. I had filet mignon, which came with fingerling potatoes and mixed vegetables. All of it was well prepared, but the vegetables were somewhat cold as were the potatoes. Filet was hot. Also had dinner rolls, which were about the same as what you would get in a pack at the grocery store. Not good. Waiter seemed rushed, but service was slow, and it wasn't busy. Overall, pluses outweighed minuses but not by a lot. Probably worth a try, but don't set expectations too high.

Dear speedz2,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your visit. I would like to express my apologies for a few of our shortcomings during your dining experience. I have shared all this information with my team in the hopes that we can continue to improve our dishes and level of service. At Taverne in the Sky we set high expectations for ourselves so we can provide and unforgettable dining experience. We hope to have an opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

My friends and I have eaten here 4 or 5 times now and have enjoyed our meals and drinks very much. I Was born and raised here and know a lot of people want “lots and cheap” dinners out. But I am so glad the food and drink scene has been slowly changing to places like this and others in town. I really hope people will give this place a real chance and not
have preconceived notions.

Dear Brenda S,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback of your delightful experience with us at Taverne in the Sky. We strive to seize every opportunity to provide an unforgettable dining experience for our guests, and your feedback proves the team has done just that. We are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us, and we look forward to hosting you again in the future!